Reaction score
If you're the Rams, do you shatcan the Bradford era and get a QB high in the draft next year?

Remember they have the Skins 1st rounder too.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's gotten worse every year. So yeah.

btw, that trade for T-rich looks terrible for the Colts.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams are just not a Jeff Fisher team.

When I think of Jeff Fisher I think of an outside, blue collar, ground and pound team.

This team fucking sucks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams are just not a Jeff Fisher team.

When I think of Jeff Fisher I think of an outside, blue collar, ground and pound team.

This team fucking sucks.

Or maybe he is just an average HC, which is what I have said all along (despite what people like TE think)

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Or maybe he is just an average HC, which is what I have said all along (despite what people like TE think)

He had very good teams in Tennessee. They never won a Super Bowl, but they were always competitive.

buckup

Reaction score
He's gotten worse every year. So yeah.

You mean how his completion % was 53.5% in in '11 and has gotten better the past 2 years? Or how his TD's went from 6 to 21 and were on pace for 28+ this year while his TD to INT ratio has gone from 1-1 to 2-1 and was on pace for 4-1? Or how his QB rating (which I know is dumb) and yards/game have gone up every year from '11?

I'm not saying he's the best ever...I'm just saying he's actually gotten better every year since his 2nd year.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
hmm, I thought I read somewhere where his rookie year was his best statistical season? Oh well, I don't follow the Rams that much.

Top Bottom