JrsBoys

Spectator
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if many of you remember me, but I'm Julius_and_Roy. I have been gone for a long while, but I am finally back. I was starting a fantasy league with friends, and I need one more person to join. If any one would like to join just let me know. Thank you.

JrsBoys

Spectator
Reaction score
No I had one on a different board called DCFU, as well as another one. Some people that are on here also remember me from there. I just never found a board to join.

JrsBoys

Spectator
Reaction score
I really don't respond to posts that I feel don't deserve a response. Just to let you know.

JrsBoys

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a question for you though, are you still an attention seeking whore? Or did you finally fix that?

Reaction score
I really don't respond to posts that I feel don't deserve a response. Just to let you know.

JrsBoys

Spectator
Reaction score
Wait don't bother replying I already know your answer. You haven't fixed it because you're the type of person, who loves to try to get underneath someone's skin to seem funny, at the same time trying to attract attention to yourself so it's a no. You have, and never will fix that problem.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Too late. I came out of FF retirement when I saw that there was a spot in a league ran by such an oversensitive commissioner. Those are the best kind.

JrsBoys

Spectator
Reaction score
I could care less what other people think, I just find it funny that he wants to know about my dad, when the two never agreed on anything at all. Seems kinda of sensitive to me. This started when I was 12 and my dad defended me. Midswat thinks he is funny, he contacted me, not the other way around. I tried not dignifying him with a response, he kept pushing. So as a moderator dignify Midswat to mind his own business and leave me alone, or show me what type of board this is and let him run this board the way he wants.

Top Bottom