Reaction score
That's too bad.

A lot of that going on recently.

Pretty sure DCT.com is gone, then there was another on that went away about a year ago. Can't remember the name, but it was like they started transferring everything to a different software, then just gave up.

That's what happened at dallas cowboys central. One day it just ceased to be.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I know that one. I meant the other one. It was similarly named. I think in it's last days it was just me and cowboysrule posting there.

When was this? I have never heard of another Dallas Cowboys Central. I have only heard of DCT, DCU, DCC, The Zone, The Ranch, and the old ESPN boards. Honest question. Not trying to be a jackass.

Reaction score
When was this? I have never heard of another Dallas Cowboys Central. I have only heard of DCT, DCU, DCC, The Zone, The Ranch, and the old ESPN boards. Honest question. Not trying to be a jackass.

Eh, i'd say about 2 years ago or so.

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I remember about 2 years ago EZ posting a screenshot of Cowboyscentral.com. The browser title bar would say Dallas Cowboys Central and he didn't like that very much.

I'm pretty sure the CC site owner was banned before he could even register, if that's even of teh pozzible.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I remember about 2 years ago EZ posting a screenshot of Cowboyscentral.com. The browser title bar would say Dallas Cowboys Central and he didn't like that very much.

I'm pretty sure the CC site owner was banned before he could even register, if that's even of teh pozzible.

One day, you and EZ will embrace and cry it out.

Reaction score
sbk92 hated the CowboysCentral name. The site owners name was BigD. He actually started CC.com before DCC existed. Started it in 2003 under a shitty board software, then switched to Vbull later and thats when myself, docsholl, texrich, and some others became moderators.

But sbk had a great line. He thought BigD stole the name idea from the DCC and posted how the DCC considered retaliating by changing their name to BoysCentral, but thought it would draw the wrong crowd.

:lol

awww fuck it.... you had to be there.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
sbk92 hated the CowboysCentral name. The site owners name was BigD. He actually started CC.com before DCC existed. Started it in 2003 under a shitty board software, then switched to Vbull later and thats when myself, docsholl, texrich, and some others became moderators.

But sbk had a great line. He thought BigD stole the name idea from the DCC and posted how the DCC considered retaliating by changing their name to BoysCentral, but thought it would draw the wrong crowd.

:lol

awww fuck it.... you had to be there.

Oh it's like that breh..

Top Bottom