Reaction score
I think 5 or so people have signed up, but we got plenty of time. Draft isn't until the first week of September.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
^ It's almost unfair. This guy will be gettng top notch coaching. You guys have no chance.

That being said, he is going to draft Dez Bryant in the 1st round so my work is cut out for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ It's almost unfair. This guy will be gettng top notch coaching. You guys have no chance.

That being said, he is going to draft Dez Bryant in the 1st round so my work it cut out for me.

Over my dead rotting corpse he will, the boy is mine in the 1st round.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
whoever is drafting after my son and bonecrusher will most likley be getting a top player.

also, bonecrusher is probably going to draft Landry Jones in the 5th or 6th round.

Reaction score
whoever is drafting after my son and bonecrusher will most likley be getting a top player.

also, bonecrusher is probably going to draft Landry Jones in the 5th or 6th round.

hummmmmmm I think I can get him a little later than that but he will be my starter..

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I will actually have to do research. No more auto drafts for me after the baseball debacle. I do feel like I would be a better owner than Dan Glass. F'ng Royals.

Top Bottom