Reaction score
The giants look Pretty good. David Wilson scares me but he's shaky as hell. Hopefully coughlin puts him in the doghouse and they lose any semblance of a running game. Do they have a good te yet?

Yea dez is gonna get all up in that ass.

Miles austin is listed as questionable for the game

Reaction score
Wilson is going to run for 1500 yards this year. I'm taking him in the 2nd round whenever we do that fantasy football stuff.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
The Giants still don't have any Corner Backs that could cover any of our wide outs, their safety situation is as suspect as ours. Their D line lost a great (but whiney) player and we gained a mother fucker at Center. We shall see, but I'm at this point thinking we see a repeat of last year on week 1.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No I actually like Frederick. I just think it's a little soon to promote him to world beater status no?

Reaction score
Frederick is immediately our 2nd best offensive lineman.

Like Parcells says, you are what you are. Travis Frederick is a first rounder.

Reaction score
Wilson is going to run for 1500 yards this year. I'm taking him in the 2nd round whenever we do that fantasy football stuff.

Feh.

He'll fumble and be in tears on the sideline early in the year...so Coughlin with give you a steady diet of Andre Brown and like it.

Reaction score
Giants wide receiver Brandon Collins was suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2013 regular season for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, the league said Monday.

Collins, 24, would be eligible to return to the active roster Sept. 30, the day after the team plays the Kansas City Chiefs. However, he may participate in practices leading up to opening day.

He played at Southeastern Louisiana and spent part of last season on the Giants’ practice squad.

Well that oughta move the point spread even more in our favor!

Reaction score
@JimmyKempski9m
Will Hill suspended for 1st 4 games. He flashed last season. Giants love 3-safety sets. Not sure they'll run them effectively with Hill gone

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Brainpaint would lock this thread until two minutes before kickoff.

Top Bottom