Reaction score
http://youtu.be/hQBprYUW3gk

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...-called-ghosts

Activision’s next Call of Duty title is reportedly called Call of Duty: Ghosts. The rumor comes via YouTube user Drift0r who claims that a “very legitimate” source provided him with information regarding the game’s announcement, modes and much more.

According to Drift0r, Ghosts is straying away from the Modern Warfare brand but will similarly use present-day weaponry. The game is set in the future but a plot point will force characters to use weapons from the past. Ghosts will change player movement, allowing them to dash and slide while shooting, peek around corners and roll side-to-side while prone.

Reaction score
Not sure if I'll get it. I've been unimpressed with each Call of Duty post the original Modern Warfare.

I still haven't completed Black Ops 2 because I get bored after about 5 minutes of gameplay.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if I'll get it. I've been unimpressed with each Call of Duty post the original Modern Warfare.

I still haven't completed Black Ops 2 because I get bored after about 5 minutes of gameplay.

I play multi-player when I get the chance, usually on the weekends. Not impressed with BO2 and I can't play it for more than 10 minutes. MW3's not bad but it's got it's share of issues that can make the game extremely frustrating.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I bought the boys a PS3 yesterday.
Uncharted 3 came with that bundle.
Not a gamer at all,but the versatility of this PS3 could not be ignored.

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've never tried the Battlefield series. Call of Duty is kind of an overrated game, IMO.

Battlefield shits on COD. They aren't even close.

You fly/drive heli's, jets, tanks, jeeps, dirt bikes, atv's, light armored vehicles.

You blow up buildings and can have them fall on people and kill them.

The maps are huge. There's actually a good variety now. Some are tailored for CQB some are like I said, huge.

Sniping is incredible. You start to have to account for bullet drop at large distances. My furthest headshot in the game is just under a mile which took me days of shooting at people from the aircraft carrier -- and missing them while everyone else was running around on land killing each other -- until I finally got that.

If you ever played Wolfenstein you'll know this next part. Each person in your squad, which consists of 4 people, 3 squads make up a team, has their own function. Assault(Medic who can revive people who have been killed, also drops health for people who are wounded to make their life come back quicker), Engineer(has missile launchers(rpg's, air, ground) as well as a blow torch which fixes damaged vehicles as well as destroys enemy vehicles, Support(heavy machine guns, has claymores and c4. c4 is the best because you can attach to enemy vehicles to blow them up. there's also ammo they drop for teammates to fill back up when they are running low), and then Recon(snipers, spawn becons, and laser designation equipment to make it easier for engineers and vehicles to lock on to enemy vehicles to destroy.

With the above being said, you can have a whole squad or team of Snipers. You aren't limited.

The game is amazing. BRB, have to go find my pocket protector.

Last edited:

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No problem. You could probably get a used BF3 right now for a decent price. BF4 comes out in October in think.

Reaction score
We frown against bumping old threads.

This is just a warning. Expect an infraction next time.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We frown against bumping old threads.

This is just a warning. Expect an infraction next time.

Stay on topic JobberBob and answer the question. I'm doing you a favor by bumping your thread and giving it new life.

Reaction score
I bought a PS4 impulsively a few weeks ago and got the latest COD. Whatever came after Ghosts. Or maybe it is Ghosts. Not sure. I've only played it twice or so.

Really got into Sniper 3 and Madden 2015.

Used to love the COD franchise. MW4 was my all time favorite. But now they're all basically the same thing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought my son a PS4 when it first came out and moved the PS3 to another room in the house. I started playing Ghosts on PS3 and just found myself liking it more than Advanced Warfare where everyone jumps around in stupid fucking suits. Hardcore kill confirmed on Ghosts can be fun if you have a good group in your lobby. But you're right; the COF franchise has taken a step backwards with what they're releasing now.

Reaction score
Ok it's ghosts I have. Got to the mission where you're controlling the dog or something and haven't played it since.

Advanced warfare doesn't appeal to me.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I have an xbox one.. bought that shit when it first came out probably because of all the hype it was getting and was like fuck it.

Advanced Warfare isn't really my thing either. That flying around shit looks gay. But Ghosts was pretty cool, played that for awhile til I got bored with it.

I bought GTA not too long ago so thats pretty much the only game I play now.

Top Bottom