jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

Is that your true feelings about berg? You will like the taste of freedom over here. You can call a bitch, a bitch and still log on the next day. You are among the biggest collection of assholes on the internet and we appreciate that about each other. I would mention our fine mods, but I am still mad with Mid about giving me an infraction.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Is that your true feelings about berg? You will like the taste of freedom over here. You can call a bitch, a bitch and still log on the next day. You are among the biggest collection of assholes on the internet and we appreciate that about each other. I would mention our fine mods, but I am still mad with Mid about giving me an infraction.

there's a long history here. dude's just mental.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
there's a long history here. dude's just mental.

History of what? Making you *whine* and *cry*. She already said she was out of here once.

Iceberg is the only girl on the internet I know who will threaten to leave and then come back for more abuse. Basically, I don't have to say anything to her. She owns herself. I think she thinks using asstricks makes her appear smarter. If you abuse her too much, she'll get upset and go tattle to her goat boy, Zrinkill.

Isn't that right, iceberg?

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Yeah, dude's a total homo. Always threatens to leave--never leaves.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
History of what? Making you *whine* and *cry*. She already said she was out of here once.

Iceberg is the only girl on the internet I know who will threaten to leave and then come back for more abuse. Basically, I don't have to say anything to her. She owns herself. I think she thinks using asstricks makes her appear smarter. If you abuse her too much, she'll get upset and go tattle to her goat boy, Zrinkill.

Isn't that right, iceberg?

Sounds like Hostile's tactics if you ask me. Y'all need to kiss and make up before Mid gets involved. He is our version of Jobberone.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sounds like Hostile's tactics if you ask me. Y'all need to kiss and make up before Mid gets involved. He is our version of Jobberone.

i've just not posted a whole late lately period. it was tongue-n-cheek goofing around to say "shit, how'd he get here" more or less but hey, internet tough guys.

every board has one.

Top Bottom