Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I come in peace. It's good to see some recent as well as old faces. And this place has a political zone. If I don't get banned, it could be a fun joint to hang out in.

:towel

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know how when the team bus pulls up you want the biggest badass to get off first.

Jon's our that

I actually remember both of you. I've posted as Ben_in_Austin, Ben_n_Austin, Banned_in_Austin, AnyGivenSunday and CowboyMcCoy. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Anyway, I really dig the set up here. I see a lot of people I like and the conversation seems to be more my speed. So I'm looking forward to mixing it up with errybody around here.

I'll be doing a lame mock draft that all of you can laugh at later. Hold your breath.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On Facebook, I suggested this place might be more his speed.

Yeah, Neil, it was all because of you. I actually came to this site the other day... or some site that had Midswat and SBK talking to each other about some typical board drama. It was a site that didn't have quotes, so you saw the old quote included in the response. It was hard on my eyes, so I googled DCC and found it had been killed and reincarnated. I never went to CF... that place is like kindergarden with vbookie bucks. It just doesn't feel right.

By the way, Sheryl friended me after I insulted her thinking several times. I think I'm in love.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I ran away from that plantation a while back.
Here I'm free.
Here we can be ourselves.

Yeah, I got a temp ban over there for talking about 4th amendment rights and they insisted the Boston situation was a case of exigent circumstances, which I understand, but I don't believe that's the case. That was deemed political by one of their bully-cop-mods.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Ben. Long ways from the Austin360 days. You'll like it here much better but I must warn you, people here don't tolerate "Free and the coaches film" threads where you try and convince us he was a decent LT. Yeah, that place has lost it's mind.......

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Welcome Ben. Long ways from the Austin360 days. You'll like it here much better but I must warn you, people here don't tolerate "Free and the coaches film" threads where you try and convince us he was a decent LT. Yeah, that place has lost it's mind.......

Did you post at the Austin360? Oh, and I saw that. Free was a decent LT for a little while, but last year he stunk up the place. No way can you argue he was a good RT at all last year. In any case, the Free and the coaches film thread is a complete joke, I must admit. It didn't seem he was even looking at the games. But you can hear on Emp's radio show when he was on that Jobberone isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, Neil, it was all because of you. I actually came to this site the other day... or some site that had Midswat and SBK talking to each other about some typical board drama. It was a site that didn't have quotes, so you saw the old quote included in the response. It was hard on my eyes, so I googled DCC and found it had been killed and reincarnated. I never went to CF... that place is like kindergarden with vbookie bucks. It just doesn't feel right.

By the way, Sheryl friended me after I insulted her thinking several times. I think I'm in love.

Great.

Now everyone here knows my name is Neil.

Sheryl is a hawtie, that's fo sho.

Top Bottom