Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dreamcast was sweet.

I remember a friend of mine coming over to spend the night, and he had his backpack, long story short, he had a god damn dreamcast in that backpack.

I had never seen or heard of a dreamcast. I had Nintendo, and I think a playstation 1 at the time.

Pretty sure I would have sucked his dick for that dreamcast. He had a basketball game that was the shit.

:lol

Needless to say, the Dreamcast made an impression on you.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
How awkward would it have been if I sucked him off for the dreamcast, he gave it to me, he goes home, his parents realize he doesn't have his dreamcast, then they drive back to my house to take it?

That would be something else.

Hey, I sucked a dick for this game, it's mine now. Get out.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How awkward would it have been if I sucked him off for the dreamcast, he gave it to me, he goes home, his parents realize he doesn't have his dreamcast, then they drive back to my house to take it?

That would be something else.

Hey, I sucked a dick for this game, it's mine now. Get out.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sega CD had 3 really good games:

Sonic - some Sonic nerds think this is the best Sonic game ever.

Joe Montana Football - way better than the ones on the Genesis and one of the best football games of the the 90's

Rise of the Dragon - probably my favorite game on that system

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We didn't buy many games for Sega CD and I wasn't into football back then.

The first football game I liked was Troy Aikman Football for Super Nintendo.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We didn't buy many games for Sega CD and I wasn't into football back then.

The first football game I liked was Troy Aikman Football for Super Nintendo.

Troy Aikman football was awful.

What the hell made you like that game?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I had a genesis. Joe Montana football was great. I'm almost positive that was the game where I'd run one play on offense all game. Sweep left to Emmitt and just mash the spin button all the way down the sideline. Unstoppable.

Never tried Sega CD.

Reaction score
I was like 12 and my uncle wanted to play me on his nfl2k and with rocket and Quincy I beat His '68 jets like 77-0 it was so awkward. No trash talking or anything. No talking at all actually

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Troy Aikman football was awful.

What the hell made you like that game?

It was the first football game I ever got into.

I rented a football game once when I was 6 or 7 and I was punting on 1st down and doing all kinds of crazy things. Then I turned it off because it was fucking boring.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I got a Sega Genesis when I was 7 or 8, then a Super Nintendo when I was 9 which I paid $80 for, my mom paid $30, and my brother paid $10. My mom and I used to get in big arguments about how she could tell me when my it was my brother's turn since I was the majority owner. Then we got a Sega CD to pair with the Genesis. It sucked. Then a Playstation, then a Nintendo 64 after playing that bad ass James Bond game at Wal Mart. Then a Dreamcast, a Playstation 2, an Xbox, then an Xbox360 in college. Now I don't have anything.

Edit: We actually have a Wii here, but I just use it to watch Netflix and Amazon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom