Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No ps4 yet. Saw one at GameStop the other day, almost bought it.

You get one yet? Worth $400? That much better than ps3?

Yea, I got mine on launch day.

To me it is worth the 400, but to be fair, I'm a big gamer so I'm the type who buys these things as soon as they come out.

Graphically, it isn't the leap from one generation to the next like we've seen before. The games are definitely prettier, and this is more evident when it's on a TV in front of you, but it's not this massive difference.

If enough guys get a PS4, I'm thinking about starting a Madden league this year. While I'm not crazy about the game and didn't even bother to get it this year, I do miss the whole league thing we did in the past.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I had a 360 before... Im just not much of a gamer.. I can tell you that the set up process is a bitch..

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I mainly play sports games, but they get old so quickly... I need to expand out to some other games

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I mainly play sports games, but they get old so quickly... I need to expand out to some other games

Multiplayer is what adds longevity and value to your console.

I love single player games myself, but for a casual gamer like yourself, it would probably be a good idea to try out one of the shooters.

Out of all the gaming genres, sports games and shooters sell more consoles than any other type of game.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I've had mine for about a month now, already playing in a couple sim leagues for Madden. It's worth the money but if you wait I'm sure the price will go lower.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a PS4 or Xbox. I love playing war games and playing Madden will get me through the offseason.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So is Nintendo. I remember the Christmas I got mine when I was 5. I've never been more excited. They were $100 back then in 1988. They made a killing.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dreamcast was really good. Sega CD was regular Sega on a CD. It sucked.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dreamcast was sweet.

I remember a friend of mine coming over to spend the night, and he had his backpack, long story short, he had a god damn dreamcast in that backpack.

I had never seen or heard of a dreamcast. I had Nintendo, and I think a playstation 1 at the time.

Pretty sure I would have sucked his dick for that dreamcast. He had a basketball game that was the shit.

Top Bottom