Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of an inventive way to prove otherwise.

How do I post a pic? Sorry for my ignorance.

There was this fat blowhard at the Zone who would post pics of baby dolphins and plastic figurines of Seal Team 6 that he said were real. I don't think posting pics will prove anything, but it's the 4th icon from the right if you need to know.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Right now I'm more comfortable with things as they are. What you won't experience is trouble from me.

We don't ban Zoners for the hell of it.

We'll go easy on you.

Give us hint.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
There was this fat blowhard at the Zone who would post pics of baby dolphins and plastic figurines of Seal Team 6 that he said were real. I don't think posting pics will prove anything, but it's the 4th icon from the right if you need to know.

OK I have a picture ready on my playbook. Do I have to send this to hosting service or can I paste directly?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
OK I have a picture ready on my playbook. Do I have to send this to hosting service or can I paste directly?

you can upload pix directly from your computer. just click on the "insert image" icon and click "basic uploader."

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think you're hostile.

IIRC, your ip addy places you in Cali.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Let's just say I am happy to join this forum to share.

Can't promise you I will be a quality poster. I'll let you be the judge of that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He did that with the permission of the Canadian illuminati. But get this, he posted that shit from the futurepast.

Top Bottom