bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Pissed me off when he said he attended the Air Force Academy, where my brother and his son graduated from. No way that illiterate assclown got in.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I really think that we should send him an invite. Even if he only stayed for a day, it would be worth it.

Fuck that.

Take a hammer and smack yourself in the face. You'll get the same results, and the rest of us won't have to suffer.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Man you guys are hilarious. Is there any CZ poster you aren't willing to whip with a few lashes?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
cowboyjoe. that'd be like picking on a small, dull child.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
cowboyjoe. that'd be like picking on a small, dull child.

Do you remember that time he was on his small town's local news and posted the video on the forum? He lived at his family's business, which did nothing but inspect cars. He had several whiteboards in his room filled with Cowboys information going back years. He told everyone he had never been to a Cowboys game and a few posters set up a fund raiser to buy him tickets. Somehow it surfaced that he had been to a game and he was lying to everyone.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Man you guys are hilarious. Is there any CZ poster you aren't willing to whip with a few lashes?

Who are you? Another guy that feels the need to hide behind another name? Or just some random new guy that nobody has heard of, but somehow knows all the history and goings on?

Should I take my hand and stick it in a bucket of water? Maybe come down off my cross because you need the firewood? Or perhaps I should build a bridge with the wood...

Reaction score
I'd lie to you guys if it meant you'd send me to a Cowboys game.

Shit... just got off the phone with my doctor. Turns out I'm dying. Never been to a Cowboys game. Always wanted to go. He wasn't sure how much longer I have, but most likely I'd die after the Redskins played in Dallas this year. Just sayin...

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd lie to you guys if it meant you'd send me to a Cowboys game.

Shit... just got off the phone with my doctor. Turns out I'm dying. Never been to a Cowboys game. Always wanted to go. He wasn't sure how much longer I have, but most likely I'd die after the Redskins played in Dallas this year. Just sayin...

Hopefully the skins play in dallas early this year...

~SMACK~

IT'S OUTTA HERE!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you remember that time he was on his small town's local news and posted the video on the forum? He lived at his family's business, which did nothing but inspect cars. He had several whiteboards in his room filled with Cowboys information going back years. He told everyone he had never been to a Cowboys game and a few posters set up a fund raiser to buy him tickets. Somehow it surfaced that he had been to a game and he was lying to everyone.

How he got a plum state job inspecting cars I'll never know. The ticket scam is news to me.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How he got a plum state job inspecting cars I'll never know. The ticket scam is news to me.

It was like his mom's place because his dad was dead. He lived in the other half of the building. I think he would mention over and over how he had never been to a game and then finally someone set up a fundraiser for him.

mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Who are you? Another guy that feels the need to hide behind another name? Or just some random new guy that nobody has heard of, but somehow knows all the history and goings on?

Should I take my hand and stick it in a bucket of water? Maybe come down off my cross because you need the firewood? Or perhaps I should build a bridge with the wood...

You can just consider me a JAG.

I can promise you one thing I'm certainly not one of the reasons this board was started, and some may know me going back to the DMN days.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You can just consider me a JAG.

I can promise you one thing I'm certainly not one of the reasons this board was started, and some may know me going back to the DMN days.

Sounds like it could be Hostile.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Right now I'm more comfortable with things as they are. What you won't experience is trouble from me.

My middle name is trouble. Actually, that's a lie. It's Sean.

Top Bottom