jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Am I the only one that misses being called a member of the burn barrel bunch? Things are slow and I am bored. Does anybody care to share their favorite CCboy posts to help pass time in a slow off season?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
My favorite CCBoy story. One day he disappeared and I stopped having to read his posts

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My favorite: The story about how he picked up a landmine that looked like a corndog and it blew most of his fingers off.

That was the excuse for the way he types.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Heard from a reliable source (no BS) that the no-fingers thing is true. Not that that would explain his incoherent rambling.

Reaction score
The landmine must have given him a massive brain trauma as well. The next "good post" he makes will be his first.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I made up the corndog thing, though.

But we all know retards love corndogs. Sooooooo maybe. . .

Reaction score
Unreadable. I used to use a word/sentence generator and respond to him just random crap.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ugh. That guy. The more heated the argument becomes, the more affected his language becomes. It's possible he thinks he sounds intelligent and he's trying to intimidate you through obscure word usage and arcane sentence constructions; however, in truth, he just reads like a nonnative speaker of English.

I'm glad he seldom posts at the Zone anymore. It saves me from having to wade through his ridiculously long posts.

Here's the thing that really bugged me about him. When he first became a member at CZ, I defended him against those who made fun of his posting style. He was appreciative, and we had a friendly discussion about our wives.

But then, one day, I disagreed with him over Jerry. And despite my being civil with him, he went from cordial to cantankerous jerk wad in one post. He started in with that burn barrel shit and several other off color remarks about my intelligence. From that point on, I was like, "yeah, forget you, dude." He can't tolerate any criticism of the Cowboys organization, and he uses his military service as a crutch.

Say what you must about CASmith (who is a decent guy, in my opinion), but he never hides behind his military service or even brings it up unless he's asked about it.

The great thing about Hos' site is that it gives posters like CCBoy a home. If they want to be insulated from certain kinds of criticism of the Cowboys, they have a place they can go...where I don't have to moderate them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Am I the only one that misses being called a member of the burn barrel bunch? Things are slow and I am bored. Does anybody care to share their favorite CCboy posts to help pass time in a slow off season?

If I could have ever understood his posts I might be able to pass along a favorite, they all went over my head

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the most stupid thing that that I have ever read was when he sent an email to Jennifer Floyd Engel. She had written and article that CC had agreed with and he got her email from the bottom of the page. He wrote that she had finally moved up from the training bra level in her writing abilities . He posted her response and you could tell that she was freaked out in a nice way. I wish that I could find the link to that thread. It was pure gold. Scipio may can find it. I think it was in the fan zone.

I always liked arguing with him. I would let him type out a very long post and my simple reply would be "what?". He was too stupid to realize that I was F'ing with him. He would type another two thousand word post trying to explain himself. I miss that shit. We rhould send him an invite. That guy is worth a million laughs and he is to know it stupid to

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
slap the burn barrell and watch sparks fly, laughy men know not the giant they awaken at the feet of the slumber pad lay hostile and carleton from bellaire prince fresh or be may casmith i don't claim to be for sure.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH FUCKIN FISH STICKS AND HELMET FOR OUTSIDE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
slap the burn barrell and watch sparks fly, laughy men know not the giant they awaken at the feet of the slumber pad lay hostile and carleton from bellaire prince fresh or be may casmith i don't claim to be for sure.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH FUCKIN FISH STICKS AND HELMET FOR OUTSIDE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Application, application, application.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
For awhile, I thought he might be the most brilliant troll in all the land. Let's be honest, his approach worked.

SP's responses to him were pure gold though.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My favorite CCBoy moment was when he described Kristie's videos (which are great, by the way) as "acts of love on the screen".

No joke. He really said that.

Last edited:

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

:lol

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I really think that we should send him an invite. Even if he only stayed for a day, it would be worth it.

Top Bottom