Melonfeud

Spectator
Reaction score
Settings>Upload Avatar.

And, welcome to the DCU.

Had a friend years ago who used the handle "Melon Collie" and even had a image made up for it. It was Lassie's head formed out of a watermelon.

That's HILARIOUS (and I just now saw this)
My dad used to take me fishing with him over to an old blind mans house who had a pretty large bass pond right next to the driveway,,, that old blind man had a blind collie dog lived there with him,NO SHIT! it was kinda creepy at first cuz' like that dog had it's eyes poked out or something,,,, it would come up and smell you & I'd pet it,,,I felt sorry for that dog.

Melonfeud

Spectator
Reaction score
Settings>Upload Avatar.

And, welcome to the DCU.

Had a friend years ago who used the handle "Melon Collie" and even had a image made up for it. It was Lassie's head formed out of a watermelon.

I take that back, I did read the very first part of yer' reply & scampered off to settings to do just as you'd instructed,,, thanks,Man!
Then immediately became side tracked.

Trouty

Reaction score
I like CC. He lives in my area and a former football player at one of my old colleges.
I like him, too. Former Army.

I don’t care about his posts, I just figure he’s on meds.

He’s one of the least threatening people on CZ.

Trouty

Reaction score
There’s some real fucking douchebags on that site, like that lame weenie KJJ who “has 5 million twitter followers”

Talks shit and as soon as someone does it to him he reports you and runs behind the mods.

That pussy deserved this thread

Reaction score
I like him, too. Former Army.

I don’t care about his posts, I just figure he’s on meds.

He’s one of the least threatening people on CZ.
Yea I never had a fight with him or anything. It's just I was going crazy trying to figure what he was saying all the time. Easier to put him on ignore. lol

Trouty

Reaction score
Trouty, Every time I see your avatar it reminds me of a Hos story.

Yeah, as I mentioned in another thread, you lost me there, bro.

A squad of soldiers posing in front of Bradleys reminds you of that old football player avatar he has?

That’s my squad, right before we redeployed. Had just finished right-c-rides with the incoming company taking over Checkpoint 4-1, Cross Sabres, Abu Ghraib (Baghdad, out of FOB Victory)

We were happy and smoking cigars. Lost 4 guys, 27 Purple Hearts [edit] issued to our company [/edit], 7 Bradleys destroyed/integrity of the hull compromised — out of 16 we deployed with. 110 people in our company, counting HC. Went from Taji/Tarmiyah to Baghdad. Six months at each AO. Multiple AOs in each stop. Some of the worst parts of the country. 2005 Feb - 2006 January

Iron Horse

Last edited:

Trouty

Reaction score
hmm. he once claimed to be an Air Force Academy grad.

He’s Army is what he told me.

I took him for his word, since I don’t know him.

Kinda fucked up if he’s lying.

But I don’t talk to him very often since he’s so hard to follow. I just didn’t have a problem with his rambling as most of the time I just skim past it.

Trouty

Reaction score
I’m too new to CZ (2013) to know these folks (like Hos) the way y’all do.

I know you guys have known these cats for a while and have history with them. Know what they’re about and such, or had run ins

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yea I never had a fight with him or anything. It's just I was going crazy trying to figure what he was saying all the time. Easier to put him on ignore. lol

Its a toss for me as to what makes my head hurt worse:

trying to understand jeri when he speaks or trying to understand a CCBoy post

Trouty

Reaction score
Its a toss for me as to what makes my head hurt worse:

trying to understand jeri when he speaks or trying to understand a CCBoy post

LOL

It has to be some heavy psych meds, me thinks. That stuff screws one up. The VA was giving me seroquel and risperdone for a while. Would twack me out, man

Reaction score
CCboy and KJJ have been on the ignore list so long that l have forgotten anything they ever said!

Top Bottom