CCboy
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CCboy

1. Back To Top    #1

CCboy

Am I the only one that misses being called a member of the burn barrel bunch? Things are slow and I am bored. Does anybody care to share their favorite CCboy posts to help pass time in a slow off season?

2. Back To Top    #2
    My favorite CCBoy story. One day he disappeared and I stopped having to read his posts

3. Appreciation yimyammer, theoneandonly appreciated this post
  4. Back To Top    #3
    My favorite: The story about how he picked up a landmine that looked like a corndog and it blew most of his fingers off.

That was the excuse for the way he types.

5. Back To Top    #4

What the hell?

6. Back To Top    #5
    He's gonna make you sweat till you bleeeeeeed

7. Back To Top    #6
    Heard from a reliable source (no BS) that the no-fingers thing is true. Not that that would explain his incoherent rambling.

In any event, you've accomplished the near impossible......to have a thread closed/locked on DCU.

8. Appreciation yimyammer, theoneandonly appreciated this post
  9. Back To Top    #7
    The landmine must have given him a massive brain trauma as well. The next "good post" he makes will be his first.

10. Appreciation yimyammer, theoneandonly appreciated this post
  11. Back To Top    #8
    I made up the corndog thing, though.

But we all know retards love corndogs. Sooooooo maybe. . .

12. Appreciation theoneandonly appreciated this post
  13. Back To Top    #9
    Unreadable. I used to use a word/sentence generator and respond to him just random crap.

14. Back To Top    #10
    Ugh. That guy. The more heated the argument becomes, the more affected his language becomes. It's possible he thinks he sounds intelligent and he's trying to intimidate you through obscure word usage and arcane sentence constructions; however, in truth, he just reads like a nonnative speaker of English.

I'm glad he seldom posts at the Zone anymore. It saves me from having to wade through his ridiculously long posts.

Here's the thing that really bugged me about him. When he first became a member at CZ, I defended him against those who made fun of his posting style. He was appreciative, and we had a friendly discussion about our wives.

But then, one day, I disagreed with him over Jerry. And despite my being civil with him, he went from cordial to cantankerous jerk wad in one post. He started in with that burn barrel shit and several other off color remarks about my intelligence. From that point on, I was like, "yeah, forget you, dude." He can't tolerate any criticism of the Cowboys organization, and he uses his military service as a crutch.

Say what you must about CASmith (who is a decent guy, in my opinion), but he never hides behind his military service or even brings it up unless he's asked about it.

The great thing about Hos' site is that it gives posters like CCBoy a home. If they want to be insulated from certain kinds of criticism of the Cowboys, they have a place they can go...where I don't have to moderate them.

15. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  16. Back To Top    #11
    Simple Jack and Yoda fucked. ccboy popped out.

17. Back To Top    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Am I the only one that misses being called a member of the burn barrel bunch? Things are slow and I am bored. Does anybody care to share their favorite CCboy posts to help pass time in a slow off season?
    If I could have ever understood his posts I might be able to pass along a favorite, they all went over my head

18. Back To Top    #13
    I think the most stupid thing that that I have ever read was when he sent an email to Jennifer Floyd Engel. She had written and article that CC had agreed with and he got her email from the bottom of the page. He wrote that she had finally moved up from the training bra level in her writing abilities . He posted her response and you could tell that she was freaked out in a nice way. I wish that I could find the link to that thread. It was pure gold. Scipio may can find it. I think it was in the fan zone.

I always liked arguing with him. I would let him type out a very long post and my simple reply would be "what?". He was too stupid to realize that I was F'ing with him. He would type another two thousand word post trying to explain himself. I miss that shit. We rhould send him an invite. That guy is worth a million laughs and he is to know it stupid to

19. Appreciation yimyammer appreciated this post
  20. Back To Top    #14
    slap the burn barrell and watch sparks fly, laughy men know not the giant they awaken at the feet of the slumber pad lay hostile and carleton from bellaire prince fresh or be may casmith i don't claim to be for sure.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH FUCKIN FISH STICKS AND HELMET FOR OUTSIDE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Back To Top    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    slap the burn barrell and watch sparks fly, laughy men know not the giant they awaken at the feet of the slumber pad lay hostile and carleton from bellaire prince fresh or be may casmith i don't claim to be for sure.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH FUCKIN FISH STICKS AND HELMET FOR OUTSIDE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Application, application, application.

Members who have read this thread: 6