jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
What's wrong with the scientists getting 900,000 in funding? Are you guys against capitalism or something?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
What's wrong with the scientists getting 900,000 in funding? Are you guys against capitalism or something?

Surely you are joking, right? I always thought you had a better grasp on these topics than spunk, but maybe not.

Capitalism - an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market

How does redistributing federal tax payer funds for pet pork projects have anything to do with capitalism?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe they should fund a study that explains why any female would want to have any contact with superpunk whatsoever.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Who knows what unrelated fact you might discover. It is impossible to waste money on science, worst case scenario it stimulates the economy somehow.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Who knows what unrelated fact you might discover. It is impossible to waste money on science, worst case scenario it stimulates the economy somehow.

I'm pretty sure it is possible to waste money. There are dumb scientists just like in any other field. $900K to study snail sex seems a bit excessive, but let's be honest, this country wastes much more than that on much bigger things.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is possible to waste money. There are dumb scientists just like in any other field. $900K to study snail sex seems a bit excessive, but let's be honest, this country wastes much more than that on much bigger things.

Absolutely impossible. Don't you know how science works? Who knows what wondrous discovery they might stumble upon. Most of sciences discoveries have been on accident, therefore we should just study useless sh1t and then we might stumble upon greatness.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
We're $13 Trillion in debt because of stupid shit like this.

Actually we are in debt due to much bigger items than this. A ten year BS war in Iraq for example. You could do 100 of these and it is still chump change in the grand scheme of things

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Absolutely impossible. Don't you know how science works? Who knows what wondrous discovery they might stumble upon. Most of sciences discoveries have been on accident, therefore we should just study useless sh1t and then we might stumble upon greatness.

I hope this is sarcasm

Top Bottom