Reaction score
1(18) - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2(47) -Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
3(80) - Brian Schwenke, C, Cal
4(111) - Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
5(144) - Brennan Williams, T, North Carolina
6(177) - Ace Sanders, WR/KR, South Carolina

Have at it.

Not bad, although I dont like Hunt that much.

I'd like Vaccaro more probably if we got him after trading down and getting an extra middle rd pick.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Isn't Hunt like 28 and was going up against 19 year olds in a shitty conference with his man-strength? would maybe be the worst pick of all time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't Hunt like 28 and was going up against 19 year olds in a shitty conference with his man-strength? would maybe be the worst pick of all time.

wasnt real impressed with him in the senior bowl game...look like he got trucked almost every play

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Not bad, although I dont like Hunt that much.

I'd like Vaccaro more probably if we got him after trading down and getting an extra middle rd pick.

Lattimore is a bad choice, as well. So, we bring in a injury prone RB to back up an injury prone starter?

No thanks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lattimore is a bad choice, as well. So, we bring in a injury prone RB to back up an injury prone starter?

No thanks.

I'm not sure he plays this year. He says he will be ready, but that last injury looked really bad.

I probably wouldnt draft him as high as CMD did (because we do need somebody who can play now) but I wouldnt bet against this kid down the road.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1(18) - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2(47) -Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
3(80) - Brian Schwenke, C, Cal
4(111) - Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
5(144) - Brennan Williams, T, North Carolina
6(177) - Ace Sanders, WR/KR, South Carolina

Have at it.

HATE. IT. GET BACK TO WORK SON!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
HATE. IT. GET BACK TO WORK SON!

I dont like the Hunt pick and the Lattimore pick might or might not payoff this year, but Vaccaro and Schwenke would probably both start on opening day and be significant upgrades over who they replaced. Schwenke has the benefit of being able to play G too, so if Costa, Kowalski or Bernadeaue showed they could do the job there, Schwenke still has another potential starting slot.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont like the Hunt pick and the Lattimore pick might or might not payoff this year, but Vaccaro and Schwenke would probably both start on opening day and be significant upgrades over who they replaced. Schwenke has the benefit of being able to play G too, so if Costa, Kowalski or Bernadeaue showed they could do the job there, Schwenke still has another potential starting slot.

Sure they would. But I still do not want Vaccaro or Schwenke at either of those picks.

Top Bottom