JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Please, do.

Yeah...The problem is I am a Kansas City Royals fan and as such I have not followed baseball very closely the last couple of decades. I love fantasy leagues, so I think I will do it. You all will have a doormat to beat up on.

Reaction score
The Royals were undefeated in Spring Training until my mighty Mariners got a hold of them yesterday. They are an up and coming team. Would be a good year to get into fantasy baseball.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The Royals were undefeated in Spring Training until my mighty Mariners got a hold of them yesterday. They are an up and coming team. Would be a good year to get into fantasy baseball.

I listen to nearly all the games on the radio. They are leading the league in batting and the pitchers are leading the league in ERA. of course that will reverse 180 once the games start counting.

I am officially signed up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep... and the Mariners are leading the league in HR in spring training. I fully expect them to be next to last in the AL (ahead of Houston), despite the fact we moved Safeco's fences in.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah...The problem is I am a Kansas City Royals fan and as such I have not followed baseball very closely the last couple of decades. I love fantasy leagues, so I think I will do it. You all will have a doormat to beat up on.

Nah, this is my first year at fantasy baseball.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Started watching baseball in 1975. Loved teams like the Royals of the 70's and 80's. Reds. Dodgers. Phils.

Classic baseball back then.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Nice...one more. Sheik? Carp? Iamtdg? Nodak? Send one of those guys a PM to see if they're interested.

Top Bottom