JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Pep. I almost had you. It was a good fight all week. I forgot to move Colon to a starting position after I picked him up. It cost me big time. I was flying and scrambling to get him in but all my starters games were already in progress. Good luck next week.

Reaction score
I'm gonna blame this on Don Mattingly if I lose. He's giving Hanley Ramirez all this rest before the playoffs. Last week the word was Ramirez was getting two days off, so I benched him. Mattingly starts Ramirez and he hits 2 HRs. Then I put him back in and Mattingly rests him. So frustrating. Was lucky to squeak out the win vs. Jbond.

Reaction score
Whatever happens today dbair, this has been a hell of a week. Both of us have been up in this game. Every stat but HR, SB, and W is up for grabs. Anyone's game.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Both of you had a amazing week. This was fun. I am looking forward to next season.

Reaction score
All the games that matter are over. Dbair wins 6-5.

Runs, RBI and Strikeouts were all a difference of one.

BA was within .013, OPS was .006 difference

WHIP was within .04, ERA was .24

I've never seen a game that close before across the board. Congrats Dbair.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Congrats Dbair.

Finishing 1st in league play during the regular season is the kiss of death for me. Never have won a league when that has happened.

A .142 avg for a whole week in the playoffs is absurd.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Cant believe my ragtags overcame that mammoth hole they dug most of the year.

Top Bottom