77cowboys

Spectator
Reaction score
i`m a newbie here but here`s my story , i`m 43 years old live in chesapeake va. ( next to va.beach ) i`ve been a cowboys supporter since 1976 at least ( i was a pup back then ) any i`ve been w/ them through good and bad , through staubach , white , hogeboom ( landry could never get his name right , lol ) pelleur all the way to romo . i`m looking forward to this season , hopefully it ends w/ ring # 6 !! .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Newb here from CowboysZone.

Eagle suck
Giants suck
Redskins suck
Saints suck
Packers suck.........

You get the picture!

i`m a newbie here but here`s my story , i`m 43 years old live in chesapeake va. ( next to va.beach ) i`ve been a cowboys supporter since 1976 at least ( i was a pup back then ) any i`ve been w/ them through good and bad , through staubach , white , hogeboom ( landry could never get his name right , lol ) pelleur all the way to romo . i`m looking forward to this season , hopefully it ends w/ ring # 6 !! .

coollogo_com-3191234997.gif

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello. I have been a Cowboys fan since the summer of 1992. I was 15 years old at that time. Also I have been to one Cowboys game at Texas Stadium during the season that the Cowboys won their last Super Bowl. The Cowboys beat the Giants in that game and won the rest of their games that year in both the regular season and the playoffs.

I found out about this Cowboys board today when someone sent me an pm on another Cowboys board about this place.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hello. I have been a Cowboys fan since the summer of 1992. I was 15 years old at that time. Also I have been to one Cowboys game at Texas Stadium during the season that the Cowboys won their last Super Bowl. The Cowboys beat the Giants in that game and won the rest of their games that year in both the regular season and the playoffs.

I found out about this Cowboys board today when someone sent me an pm on another Cowboys board about this place.

That was me, to be honest, and don't take this the wrong way if you're not trying to be funny, but a lot of your posts make me laugh.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Who are you on CZ?

C

Cr122

Nice!

Welcome aboard tinytim, post more seriously. And tell your friends about us.

tiny tim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That was me, to be honest, and don't take this the wrong way if you're not trying to be funny, but a lot of your posts make me laugh.

Yes I know it was you who sent the pm.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I got someone else joining up from CZ. He should be here in a little bit.

It's Jon88.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey how is everyone? Bob referred me over here and it seems like a cool site. I look forward to posting here.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Welcome, Jon, I remember you from the Zone. Welcome to the DCU.

C

Cr122

Hey how is everyone? Bob referred me over here and it seems like a cool site. I look forward to posting here.

Excellent, get yourself a cool avatar and post away.

If you don't want one , that's okay too. Welcome to the DCU!

sbk92

Reaction score
Well if we can get these newbies to actually talk, we might have a forum here.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ba'al just told me through an email that we will close our doors before too long because of the way we act. Let's prove his ass wrong.

Top Bottom