C

Cr122

I'm Cowboysrule122 an Admin without a tag, but it's alright I understand.

This place will be booming by the start of the season. BOOOYAH!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm Cowboysrule122 an Admin without a tag, but it's alright I understand.

This place will be booming by the start of the season. BOOOYAH!!!
There you have the title, as far as the permissions, i dont have the permissions to give you the permissions, how i hope i didnt say permissions to many times
..................permissions, lol that was just for luck lol

C

Cr122

There you have the title, as far as the permissions, i dont have the permissions to give you the permissions, how i hope i didnt say permissions to many times
..................permissions, lol that was just for luck lol

As soon as you guys get the majority of it set up he'll give me the other info, at least I feel special now, thank you.

BTW, C you are the man!!!

C

Cr122

I would help with the forums if I could though. lol

But there's not much I can do but post articles. Do you want me to add the other threads, like Comedian threads,NBA threads,MLB threads and so on or wait until you create the forum?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I would help with the forums if I could though. lol

But there's not much I can do but post articles. Do you want me to add the other threads, like Comedian threads,NBA threads,MLB threads and so on or wait until you create the forum?
Sure thing bro, go for it, the members need something to read and post about lol

C

Cr122

Sure thing bro, go for it, the members need something to read and post about lol

I'm at it right now, hey, can we add the youtube video link like we had over at the other site?

Let me know where to do it and I can add it.

***EDIT**** I see we have it now forget it. lol

Top Bottom