GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
hahahahaha - tards talking about taking this loser at 18

oh my lord...

kid is going undrafted and you guys said 18 wasnt a reach

Reaction score
That isn't like every QB?

Or is that the guy who helps throw to receivers, like Romo did?

Bray is a little too high profile to be a helper, IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
invites are out

bray is listed as a "throwing qb"

meaning hes looked upon as a POS

I think you are reading way more into that then what they mean.

There's no way he goes undrafted unless he has some positive drug tests or something. he has arguably the best combination of size and arm strength in this draft, and his numbers (stats) are really good against excellent competition.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tennessee's Tyler Bray will be one of three "throwing QBs" during the NFL Combine.
Louisiana tech's Colby Cameron and Iowa's James Vandenberg complete the trio. Bray is a surprising inclusion, since designated throwing quarterbacks are usually late round or undrafted free agent type prospects. This means Bray will be included in skill position and defensive back drills.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
who the fuck is Colby Cameron and James Vandenberg??? They are NOBODYS...Bray is now bunched up in a group with those 2 schmucks...no QB, who is considered worth a fuck goes to the combine as a "helper"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tennessee's Tyler Bray will be one of three "throwing QBs" during the NFL Combine.
Louisiana tech's Colby Cameron and Iowa's James Vandenberg complete the trio. Bray is a surprising inclusion, since designated throwing quarterbacks are usually late round or undrafted free agent type prospects. This means Bray will be included in skill position and defensive back drills.

will be very surprised if that ends up being the case

Reaction score
That is really suprising to me.

He has the tools to be one of the best QB's in this class.

I'd love for him to fall. Shit... if Dallas could snag him in the 4th round or something? A damned steal.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
its already decided..wtf are you talking about?

The combine hasnt happened yet

There might be other reasons as well...does he have an injury that might prevent him from doing the other parts of the workout? Maybe thats all he can do is throw.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
no dbair...absolutely not

if hes injured..he doesnt go..and if he does..he doesnt perform in the field tests

he just sucks..get over it

no qb worth a shit accepts being a throwing QB bc of injury, lolol..nice try though

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said, unless there is some drug issue or something I cant see any scenario where Bray doesnt get drafted.

CBSSportsline draft has Bray 81st overall and 7th right now at QB. Lande has him 83rd overall.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
no dbair...absolutely not

if hes injured..he doesnt go..and if he does..he doesnt perform in the field tests

he just sucks..get over it

no qb worth a shit accepts being a throwing QB bc of injury, lolol..nice try though

you are gonna look pretty fucking dumb when he gets drafted fairly high

like I said, only way this guy doesnt get drafted is if they find some drug or crime issue or something

you are acting like a 3yr old with this info and you dont even have all the facts yet

Top Bottom