RD6 Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU

UFA
Zach Line RB/FB SMU
Russell Sheppard WR LSU
Anthony Rashad White NT Michigan State

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not bad. I definitely like the first two picks, it's what I had on an earlier mock. Would prefer a Safety at Rd. 3, maybe Rambo. This defnitely would be a good draft to move back and get extra picks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good chance (like probably 100%) that Mathieu wont be on this draft board (or alot of other teams).

Also remember Les Miles is close to Jones and Garrett, he will give them all the 411 on Mathieu they want, and none of it is good.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good chance (like probably 100%) that Mathieu wont be on this draft board (or alot of other teams).

Also remember Les Miles is close to Jones and Garrett, he will give them all the 411 on Mathieu they want, and none of it is good.

But Garrett won't be here after today... right?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But Garrett won't be here after today... right?

The firing of Peete unfortunately makes me think we're screwed.

I dont see any reason they do that by itself yesterday if a planned coaching change was coming. And if Gruden was really going to be the guy, it really makes no sense. Peete was on Gruden's staff all 4 years in Oakland, and I'm pretty sure Gruden hired him. He wasnt already in place.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The firing of Peete unfortunately makes me think we're screwed.

I dont see any reason they do that by itself yesterday if a planned coaching change was coming. And if Gruden was really going to be the guy, it really makes no sense. Peete was on Gruden's staff all 4 years in Oakland, and I'm pretty sure Gruden hired him. He wasnt already in place.

Yeah. That firing makes no sense. Pure scapegoating.

Reaction score
Getting Warmack would almost guarantee a successful draft for Jerrah.

Hell, even his name sounds beastly !!!! WARMACK !!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm a fan of any mock that has Warmack in it. I think Hunt goes round 1 though.

I like your mock Mid, with the exception of Burkhead. I'm not relaly keen on Nebraska's RBs.

One thing I always found peculiar is that, as a unit, Nebraska generally has one of the best or better Olines in college football, and yet you never see any one player from those Olines ever get drafted or even mentioned.

Reaction score
I like your mock Mid, with the exception of Burkhead. I'm not relaly keen on Nebraska's RBs.

One thing I always found peculiar is that, as a unit, Nebraska generally has one of the best or better Olines in college football, and yet you never see any one player from those Olines ever get drafted or even mentioned.

Carl Nicks and Dominic Raiola say hi.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I see a lot of mock drafts with Warmack going off the board before #18.
spaxdj.jpg

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Probably but if he's there in the 6th round theres little to lose. And a whole lot to gain

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Someone (Cincinnati? NY Jets?) will pull the trigger on the Honey Badger before the 6th round.

OP..homerun mock.

Reaction score
I see a lot of mock drafts with Warmack going off the board before #18.
spaxdj.jpg

Rams at 16 are a very real threat. Not sure who else inside the top 17 would take a guard.

One thing we have going in our favor is, outside of Pouncey back in 2010, I can't think of a G being taken that early. And Pouncey had the ability to play center and guard. Warmack is just a dominant guard.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I think we have a realistic chance at Warmack and/or Cooper being there at 18.

Assuming we don't trade up and draft Dee Milliner.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Rams at 16 are a very real threat. Not sure who else inside the top 17 would take a guard.

One thing we have going in our favor is, outside of Pouncey back in 2010, I can't think of a G being taken that early. And Pouncey had the ability to play center and guard. Warmack is just a dominant guard.

That's why we need Jake Matthews to declare. I think the Rams take him if he does leaving Warmack to us.

Mr.Po

Reaction score

True........If Warmack is truly a target then history is on our side. Interior lineman rarely if ever go 1st round much less the top 15-20. Besides Pouncey the only other recent top 20 selection that comes to mind the past 5 years or so is Iuapati (sp?) for the 49ers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we have a realistic chance at Warmack and/or Cooper being there at 18.

Assuming we don't trade up and draft Dee Milliner.

Frankly I'll be surprised if Warmack makes it to our pick. He's such a physically dominating player. He's an almost certain probowler for 10 years. he might go off alot earlier than some here believe.

I think he's a considerably better OL prospect than DeCastro was last yr, and probably more gifted than Iupati was a couple years ago. he was drafted around this area IIRC.

Top Bottom