Reaction score
And it's a shame no one in the media talks about it.

5 4th quarter come backs for wins this year.

A finger tip away from another vs Giants.

A rare Bailey miss in OT vs Baltimore for another.

An overtime loss to the Saints after an incredible 14 point rally in 5 minutes --- touchdown strike on 4th and 10 with 10 seconds left today.

The guy has been $$$$$ in critical moments this year, but no mention from anyone.

Reaction score
Who in the national media has praised him?

I guess I'm going off of sports talk radio and print media, as I rarely watch NFL Network and never watch ESPN. Has he been getting props there?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And he deserves a fucking HC that knows what they are doing, but sadly he will not get one. Not in Dallas.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Who in the national media has praised him?

I guess I'm going off of sports talk radio and print media, as I rarely watch NFL Network and never watch ESPN. Has he been getting props there?

Skip is consistently in Tony's corner. Bigshot radio guys like Mike Francesa, too.

Reaction score
Skip Bayless propping Romo doesn't help your argument. He's an idiot who always takes the contrarian stance.

Reaction score
Props from Skip Bayless? lol that's actually the worst thing that could happen to a pro athlete.

Romo is constantly hated on by the national media. It won't go away until he wins a title, bc the usual line is "great in the regular season...herpy derp derp in the playoffs". Dirk took the same shit though. Aaron Rodgers too. Now they're both media darlings.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tony's been clutch for a long time. Hasn't he had one of the best, if not the best, fourth quarter QB ratings in the league several times now? Something like that.

No use getting upset about the opinion of people who are too stupid to know what they're watching.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tony's been clutch for a long time. Hasn't he had one of the best, if not the best, fourth quarter QB ratings in the league several times now? Something like that.

No use getting upset about the opinion of people who are too stupid to know what they're watching.

There's only one QB on this team, and apparently Garrett hasn't gotten that memo. It seems to me that Garrett is trying to QB this team from the HC position.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
More love for chronically unappreciated Tony!

13. Dallas (8-7). Just like I thought: For the second year in a row, Dallas travels east Sunday night to play the NFC East championship game in the last regular season game of the season. Last year the Giants beat the 'Boys by 17. This year? Could be another nightmare scenario at Washington. One other thing: Don't blame Tony Romo. In December, he's 3-1 with a loss in overtime that wasn't his doing. This month, he's completed 66 percent of his passes, for an average of 332 yards a game, with 10 touchdown passes and one pick.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nf...ay-morning-quarterback-week-16/#ixzz2FzmU4mgW

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's only one QB on this team, and apparently Garrett hasn't gotten that memo. It seems to me that Garrett is trying to QB this team from the HC position.

Couldn't agree with this more.

Excellent post.

Reaction score
@Bwildwings In need of a last-minute stocking stuffer? Unlike a certain Dallas quarterback, B-Dubs gift cards always come through in crunch time.

-----

Are you shitting me

Top Bottom