Reaction score

Ray Lewis: Sean Lee’s like the ‘Energizer Bunny’; ‘I really, really appreciate how he plays’

By Jon Machota / Special Contributor
jmachota@dallasnews.com
1:20 pm on October 10, 2012 | Permalink

IRVING – If Sean Lee’s career ends up being half as productive as Ray Lewis’ has been, the Cowboys will have received a remarkable return on their investment of a second-round pick.

At 37, Lewis has been to 13 Pro Bowls and named first team All-Pro seven times. He’s also been AP Defensive Player of the Year twice and was MVP of the 2000 Super Bowl.

Lee, 26, obviously has a long way to go to ever be mentioned with future Hall of Famers, but Lewis did have some praise for the Cowboys’ leading tackler during a Wednesday conference call.

“The things I have seen of him is that he just runs around, and you see one Energizer Bunny that’s on that defense outside of DeMarcus Ware. It’s definitely Sean Lee, man,” Lewis said. “He’s just one of those high-motor guys that’s always around the football.

“Any time you have a high motor, you’re always going to look for somebody that’s always around the ball. He’s one of those guys that’s always around the ball. I really, really appreciate how he plays the game.”

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
it would be awesome if someone just punched this dick in the face during pregame.

I am pretty sure him and vickers dont get along and vickers likes to after him when the ravens do that run around the visiting players and taunt them thing during pregame....

unfortunately im not sure vickers could block anyone on this message board at this point...so...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
it would be awesome if someone just punched this dick in the face during pregame.

I am pretty sure him and vickers dont get along and vickers likes to after him when the ravens do that run around the visiting players and taunt them thing during pregame....

unfortunately im not sure vickers could block anyone on this message board at this point...so...

The few players who give a shit are going to piss their pants when the Ravens do that.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;TiXGTARUjOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXGTARUjOs[/video]

Skip to the 20 sec mark. Why a player like Vickers would want to join this circus of a team is beyond me. I'm sure he would rather be in Houston right now.

Reaction score
I think pretty much everyone regrets coming here shortly after arrival.

Everyone who loves football, that is.

Top Bottom