Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This shouldnt bother me, but it does. Maybe if we won I would not have paid such attention to it. They made such a big deal out of this during the week and during the pregame show, charlotte and jerry both were on seperately to talk about the ribbon cutting and the opening of the store.

Why the hell is this important?
[video=youtube;pGYvV29QGNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGYvV29QGNQ[/video]

I guess when this guy is looking to sucker the parents into buying there kids tickets to rides outside of the gates of a football game they bought a ticket to, it kind of answers my question.
rowdy-bull-web.jpg

Reaction score
It is absolutely o.k. to get angry at the franchise for being more effective at (and perhaps more serious about) merchandising than talent acquisition.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, no need to apologize, theebs.

What's the part about Rowdy and the rides, though? They have kids rides outside the stadium now?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
must be, at least a bull ride similar to what the stockyards has I guess.

the entire grass part of the plaza's are filled with games for kids, throwing footballs at targets, tackling dummies and even the sled attached to a truck for adults to push...and they usually have a guy just like at a state fair selling the games and trying to get people
to buy tickets or whatever.

in fact, I enter on the west end. For the first two home games this year the whole walkway where everyone walks to the stadium doors has been closed because they put in a zip line for people to ride. Its nuts, you have to walk over to the right where a whole other group of fans are entering the west plaza......

last week there were a ton of people getting into the stadium late. If I had to guess it was people backed up on that west end because the walkways are blocked for a zip line.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Miy3UAXHa3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miy3UAXHa3o&feature=related[/video]

Reaction score
must be, at least a bull ride similar to what the stockyards has I guess.

the entire grass part of the plaza's are filled with games for kids, throwing footballs at targets, tackling dummies and even the sled attached to a truck for adults to push...and they usually have a guy just like at a state fair selling the games and trying to get people
to buy tickets or whatever.

in fact, I enter on the west end. For the first two home games this year the whole walkway where everyone walks to the stadium doors has been closed because they put in a zip line for people to ride. Its nuts, you have to walk over to the right where a whole other group of fans are entering the west plaza......

last week there were a ton of people getting into the stadium late. If I had to guess it was people backed up on that west end because the walkways are blocked for a zip line.

Flesh this out, add some pictures, and there's your blog entry.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sales is what it's about, not wins.

I'll never understand why that isn't good enough for some of you people.

Top Bottom