Reaction score
Please consider de-linking the Political forum from the What's New? Function. If foks want to talk Politics, that's great, but the thread headers are like spam to us who don't care to discuss politics here.

One man's opinion.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Ohh you poor babies, so I have to be inconvienenced because the mere thought of reading an offending thread title sends you into a tizzy?

Did you ever think that your football threads were spaming the rest of us who would prefer to talk politics and rape jokes?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Please consider de-linking the Political forum from the What's New? Function. If foks want to talk Politics, that's great, but the thread headers are like spam to us who don't care to discuss politics here.

One man's opinion.

Here's a thought, why not just avoid reading them?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I only use the what's new and I like the political forum being on it. Remove it and the discussion goes to shit as I figure most of us do only use that function.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can fix it without fucking it up for the rest of you.

The political forum won't be viewable for ZC.

Reaction score
although perhaps not perfect

(Sorry SP, I didn't want to deal with it. Carry on the good fight.)

Reaction score
Please consider de-linking the News forum from the What's New? Function. If folks want to talk about quasi-political news topics, that's great, but the thread headers are like spam to us who don't care to discuss right & left-wing agendas.

One man's opinion.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought he fixed that for you ZC, you realize you are the only one that seems to mind, right?

Reaction score
The political forum was fixed for me, but later developed into a problem for the rest of the board, so the political forum was eliminated. Now the news forum essentially serves as the political forum. I'd prefer to opt out of that inflammatory crap.

Top Bottom