KalEl

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I arrive here after being directed by an existing member in the effort of finding a much better alternative to the cesspool that is the CZ. I hope I have arrived home. I am still a bit uneducated about the history of this place. It seems a lot here know some undisclosed stories about that other place as well. I'd love to be brought up to speed.

You may all call me by my Kryptonian name for now. I'm a born Cowboys fan that does not apologize for my unabashed fandom, but I do attempt to call it as I see it and to keep an open mind about things. I err on the positive side of things until facts prove otherwise. Forgive me if I get too homerish at times.

I wish to not disclose who I am (or was) at the Zone in an effort to begin anew without any preconceptions. I am seeking a complete fresh start. I see some familiar names. It is good to see you. :naughty

By the way, is that Hostile account a parody? Hilarious.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hostile account is an alt here too. The only difference is, Reality doesn't control this one.

Welcome to the board.

Reaction score
Welcome. I can tell by your avatar you're a Superman. So is my son. He's 5.

Just sayin...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I err on the positive side of things until facts prove otherwise. Forgive me if I get too homerish at times.

You know things are bad at the Zone when even homers are fleeing. Willkommen.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Welcome.
Ask your dad WTF was up with "The Wicker Man"when you get a chance.
Thanks,and again,welcome.

Top Bottom