Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If I read you right, your answer for driving up demand, is giving handouts to the poor so they can buy big screen TVs or a leather sofa. Then do it again when they run out of money. Then do it again.

I say get everyone, who's able, off the govs payroll and back to work.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't have any illegals, and they make good money.

What's your point?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
And it's not like I have just Mexican people working for me.

lol

Seriously, that was a curve ball. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Reaction score
if he had done the same exact thing for Obama, he'd be universally praised though

but he crossed the chosen one, so it'll be open season on him now

He sounded like he had full on dementia. If he did the same retarded speech for Obama I'd say the same thing. Full on retarded.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He sounded like he had full on dementia. If he did the same retarded speech for Obama I'd say the same thing. Full on retarded.

I have no idea whether you would or wouldnt, but I know for a fact what the Obama media would do, and that was my point

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If I read you right, your answer for driving up demand, is giving handouts to the poor so they can buy big screen TVs or a leather sofa. Then do it again when they run out of money. Then do it again.

I say get everyone, who's able, off the govs payroll and back to work.

If by the poor you mean average working Americans then kind of.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Except that he believes adam and eve are from tennessee, god lives in some solar system nearby, underwear have magic properties and that some ****** read some magic tablets out of a hat a few years ago. I don't want someone that stupid or gullible as president, sorry.

Hysterical

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Sheik, don't you employ Mexicans on the cheap for your roofing business? Fucking hypocrite.

I know for a fact he has illegals workings for him off the books. They did my roof over and the guys were asking me to recite the pledge of allegence over and over again. I knew what they were up to.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
If by the poor you mean average working Americans then kind of.

Poor people receive free fOod, healthcare, housing.I'm not saying its remotely the Hilton but I'm a middle class American who has to pay for all of those listed and my margin for prosperity has slowly been declining year after year. My taxes go up, gas, food. It my salary virtually remains the same. I have college loans I am still paying off. Who is looking out for me?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know for a fact he has illegals workings for him off the books. They did my roof over and the guys were asking me to recite the pledge of allegence over and over again. I knew what they were up to.

lol

Top Bottom