Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You have a ton in common with liberals. :)

Jk.

I was the same way. Mostly frustrated with politicians in general. Too much arguing and shit flinging to actually do anything. After the election in 08, I didn't listen or watch anything that had to do with politics. McCain wasn't worth a shit, but Obama wasn't either. It was kind of a lesser evil thing for me. I was/am very disappointed with the direction of the USA.

People need to get back to work. That's my main thing. And not just any job, we need good jobs. We need to bring back jobs from overseas. Less regulations. I'm hopeful that Romney/Ryan can set that in motion. My fear is, it's so far gone, that even if they had 8 years, I don't think it'll be enough time to get this thing back on track.

Like 2233 said, the party system needs to be done away with. The divisiveness needs to stop. Start working as one government to fix this mess.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know much about each parties views...but I'd be a republican based on the couple of things i do know

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He had an interesting speech, he'll definitely be a presidential candidate in 2016 or 2020 I think.

Ann Romney did a great job I thought.

Reaction score
Polling is showing a dead heat before the conventions... We'll know more after the DNC though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want Romney to win..does he have a real chance?

he definitely has a real chance...he's already pulled even, close to even or even a little ahead in some polls, and thats not get news for BO..Romney's also free now to start spending a ton of money from the RNC

Reaction score
I don't pay attention to politics anymore.

The people no longer have control or say in this country. The notion that we do is a mirage.

I have enough stressers in life. Don't need to add another.

To be clear, I think the people still have control at city and maybe even state level government... but really, no control at the federal level.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm hopeful that Romney/Ryan can set that in motion.

Keep hoping because their policies are literally the opposite of job creating policies. Their entire concern is making sure that the wealth disparity in America remains the same or gets worse.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Keep hoping because their policies are literally the opposite of job creating policies. Their entire concern is making sure that the wealth disparity in America remains the same or gets worse.

Ooooooooooookay.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

They keep telling poor people over and over again they do not care about them. Poor people keep cheering them on. I guess everyone is realistically one lottery ticket away from joining the rich.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They keep telling poor people over and over again they do not care about them. Poor people keep cheering them on. I guess everyone is realistically one lottery ticket away from joining the rich.

Who's saying that?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ooooooooooookay.

Keep taxes ridiculously low for rich people - in order to fund that lack of revenue, slash public programs that assist the poor, and youth who could use money for education and the like in order to better themselves/try to increase their worth.

every idea they have boils down to 'Give advantage to the wealthy - in order to fund said advantage, strip advantage from the less privileged."

At least the democrats are honest, and want everyone to chip in more so that everyone benefits, and aren't still promising some Reagan-era trickle down bullshit that has never worked.

Top Bottom