Reaction score
Whata Buncha derfs. You can't move a player pre-snap? Have they seen The nfl?

If cr keeps messaging me calling mb4 on an account I let other people use I'm gonna have to block his ass

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
is madden the NFL?

They've talked about changing that a bunch of times but it opens up too many exploits. You can fuck the blocking logic up by moving players certain places, glitching, etc. It's not a big deal not moving people if you're both playing sim, and not exploiting the same plays over and over again.

Reaction score
I suck at this version. None of my bread and butter plays work anymore. That or i am getting too plastered while playing.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's way different.

If you have a talented D, you can just play man coverage all day and your opponent is fucked. Playing the Packers, Giants, etc. without a dominant offense is hell.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
pretty sure I just wasted 60 bucks on this.

my friend has been stoning about buying it and playing...I finally broke down on tuesday and did.

he whipped my ass in the two games I have played and now I wish I had spent the 60 bucks at movie trading company on used cds.

Reaction score
I already beat your ass bro. You didn't get a yard on me.

I'll play after mnf. Got the week off. You know, getting sucker punched at work and all

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I play cr122 tomorrow in a regular season game. will probably be our only matchup ever, he got Saints I got Chiefs. Will be Ryan Mallett's first start in KC after I sent a pick to New England to bring him over. #maddennerds

Reaction score
I let my little bro come over and play ps3 all the time. I hear him say he's gonna play madden with his friend. A half hour later I'm like "your friend sure sounds old".

The next day I check the messages and yep, it was cr he was playing with

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I let my little bro come over and play ps3 all the time. I hear him say he's gonna play madden with his friend. A half hour later I'm like "your friend sure sounds old".

The next day I check the messages and yep, it was cr he was playing with

cool story, bro

Reaction score
I bought this game used at Game Heaven today. Played it for 10 minutes and was reminded how I've hated every Madden since Madden 2004. Fortumately I called them back and was able to exchange it for different games.

Reaction score
Just read where they took out Franchise mode for Madden 13?

Like omg r u srs? So glad I returned that.

Who was the marketing wizard that decided to take away the games best feature?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ever heard of connected careers? It's essentially franchise mode so I'm not sure what you're upset about.

Top Bottom