Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thanks, Bob.

Also, do any of you know if there's still a problem with connectivity like there was a few years ago?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The sign up site . It's not doing it right. Get me in . I thought we were all gonna be in the same league? So we can have some epic trash talk like that of roythehammer and cr

Remember when I invented the madden league on the ps2 in about.com forums a long time ago

I don't even remember you on About.com. What username did you go by over there?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The sign up site . It's not doing it right. Get me in . I thought we were all gonna be in the same league? So we can have some epic trash talk like that of roythehammer and cr

Remember when I invented the madden league on the ps2 in about.com forums a long time ago

how fucking difficult is it to register for a forum?

I can't get you in you have to show up and post up. 27 slots are filled so far.

Reaction score
Yea they need to play me a few times first before I'm allowed to join. I have a job i havent played in years. I'm not a monkey suck my dick.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yea they need to play me a few times first before I'm allowed to join. I have a job i havent played in years. I'm not a monkey suck my dick.

idk if you have to do that for rrfl. They just do it to make sure you're not some dude who is going to run the same three plays over and over, nano-blitz the shit out of people, etc.

Reaction score
Nah I suck I don't know any of the tricks anymore.

I dont mean that up be cute or like fishing for a future compliment. I'm gonna get wrecked.

Reaction score
Would be fun to do a league with people here again, but i don’t want to spend my time playing the cpu. I am one of those online players. I like playing real people. I usually like some time to get used to the new game and new plays. I like the custom playbooks from last years game.

Although it was fun running up the score on cr and him crying about it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
im kinda interested but I am not sure I could make all the games...

i havent clicked the link, are there set times for games or is it a message the opponent and figure it out when type of thing.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you guys are already have a league with 25-plus participants, then by all means have at it.

But if any of you are interested in our 12 to 14 man league, feel free to pm me.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
im kinda interested but I am not sure I could make all the games...

i havent clicked the link, are there set times for games or is it a message the opponent and figure it out when type of thing.

message your opponent and figure it out. It's one every five days. If for some reason you can't get it played you drop so your opponent can play someone else and get an auto-win or if you both are just unavailable you just let it sim out and whoever the CPU decides is going to win wins.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Please steal superpunks' members.

lol

Don't wanna step on anyone's toes. Just saw this thread and wanted to see if anyone was interested.

The 32 team leagues are cool and I even got invited to one, but I declined because there were like 4 teams left and they all sucked.

With no more fantasy draft, you're forced to go with default rosters and props to you if you can get someone to play with Miami, St. Louis, Seattle or Arizona.

Those are some bad teams, especially in Madden. That's why I think 12-16 is a perfect number under this situation. Everyone gets a good team. Yea, you have to play the cpu some games, but that's not the worst thing.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

Don't wanna step on anyone's toes. Just saw this thread and wanted to see if anyone was interested.

The 32 team leagues are cool and I even got invited to one, but I declined because there were like 4 teams left and they all sucked.

With no more fantasy draft, you're forced to go with default rosters and props to you if you can get someone to play with Miami, St. Louis, Seattle or Arizona.

Those are some bad teams, especially in Madden. That's why I think 12-16 is a perfect number under this situation. Everyone gets a good team. Yea, you have to play the cpu some games, but that's not the worst thing.

I think last season on our franchise our super bowl matchups were Denver v. Green Bay, New England v. SF, and Denver v. Washington. Division winners were usually Miami/NE, Cleveland, Tennessee, Denver and Washington, Green Bay, SF and Tampa Bay.

Having a good squad can help but it usually ends up being all about your own skills.

Top Bottom