superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
its dropping soon this is a long running franchise league so its real stable (meaning you wont be playing 27 CPU teams after 5 weeks).

Pick a team, play with that team all through 13. Generally get about three seasons in. Draft, free agency, full on franchise. With new connected careers it should be sweet.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/MPL/topic/9669143/1/

Reaction score
I absolutely suck at Madden. Much better at NCAA, but I even suck at that. In fact, I havent' even played Madden regularly since 2006.

That said, I might pick up a copy when I get a PS3 later this month or early next month and sign up. When does the "year" start?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we'll draft teams once we have all the spots filled. then we go. First six weeks you can trade to try and make your team better, once the season is over free agency/draft/more trading it's pretty fun. There are all sorts of skill ranges in the league. I'm pretty mediocre but got the Packers last go round so did pretty well.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, some of us from another Cowboys board (DCC) are doing a Madden PS3 league.

We successfully did one a few years back and are gonna try it again.

We have 6 guys now but it could be 8.

Would any of you be interested?

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
6-8 man league no thanks cr122

Cr122?

Anyway, we'd obviously have more than that depending on if any of you guys showed interest.

Even in a 12 man league, that would 6 in each conference, 2 guys in 3 of the 4 divisions. That guarantees that 6 of the 8 teams in each conference would be human controlled.

Now, if that's not enough for you then so be it. But I though I'd check it out.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I might be interested if we got some participation.

It'd be nice if we could do a combined league with DCC.

Ill pick up the game some time this week if my wife doesn't go into labor.

Reaction score
The sign up site . It's not doing it right. Get me in . I thought we were all gonna be in the same league? So we can have some epic trash talk like that of roythehammer and cr

Remember when I invented the madden league on the ps2 in about.com forums a long time ago

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I might be interested if we got some participation.

It'd be nice if we could do a combined league with DCC.

Ill pick up the game some time this week if my wife doesn't go into labor.

Congrats, dude.

You're still a fucker.

Top Bottom