Reaction score
What would be a good time for the draft?

And sp & Bob... I'll look into whether you're both signed up.

Reaction score
I'm trying to change the time but it's weird. It's like on nights, there's a three hour window where you can't set the draft - and it's right in the middle of prime time.

So I could move it to around 6 or 630, but then can't set another later time until past 9 or 10.

I'll try again later.

Reaction score
I think yahoo randomizes the order about an hour before draft time. Sucks that you don't know where you're picking until the draft. I know on my ESPN league the league manager has the option of setting his own draft order. Not sure about yahoo though.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I work tonight so i'll miss the draft.

Had to pick a fuckin Wednesday. Not like Sunday isn't an obviously great day or anything.

Also, only 10 teams? Lame.

Reaction score
Do punt/kick return yards get you fantasy points?

Pretty sure I won the draft. By a landslide.

Reaction score
See you in week one.

Enjoy your first loss.

#McCoy #Newton #Bryant #Sproles #Allupinthatass

Reaction score
I know buckup took some heat in the Yahoo chatroom yesterday for taking Murray early - but I think that was a great pick.

The Cowboys have shown that they're going to focus the offense around Murray both running and receiving. He's been incredibly active this preseason, and with our Oline woes, Romo will be dumping it off a lot.

Only concern would be his durability. Otherwise, he should be a very strong fantasy contributor.

Personally I was hoping to snag him in the 2nd. But I got LeSean @ #5 so I'm all good.

buckup

Reaction score
I know buckup took some heat in the Yahoo chatroom yesterday for taking Murray early - but I think that was a great pick.

The Cowboys have shown that they're going to focus the offense around Murray both running and receiving. He's been incredibly active this preseason, and with our Oline woes, Romo will be dumping it off a lot.

Only concern would be his durability. Otherwise, he should be a very strong fantasy contributor.

Personally I was hoping to snag him in the 2nd. But I got LeSean @ #5 so I'm all good.

Yeah, I stared messing around with Draft order and never finished it. My idea was to be there for the draft but work got in the way so I was left with my turd of a draft.

Be afraid, because Jaquizz Rodgers is going to FSU this year.

Top Bottom