Reaction score
pick a job/career now that you can do when your old. That way you don't have to start all over from scratch when you get old. & then you will have what they call seniority & can make tons of cash while doing nothing. Watching the young people doing your job.

Reaction score

--Don't waste two years in college.
--smoke less cigarettes.
--drink more good whiskey
--sleep with more women. It's fun!

Reaction score

• Join the Marines out of High School
  • Go straight into college after serving in the marines
  • Pay better attention to finances ie no credit cards
  • Quit trading in cars every 2 to 3 years
  • Eat healthier
  • Set up a better retirement as I'm going to work till im 80 at this rate
  • Date more
  • drink less

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Invest in a cheesy website named "Facebook"........wait 8 years and then retire.

Start a website where narcissists can post their every thought in 160 characters or less. Name it "Twitter".

What hoofbite said

And.....
When your father offers to give you his business when he retires in five years and tells you that all you need to do is work your ass off and learn every aspect of the business for those same five years.....

LISTEN TO HIM and take him up on the offer!!!!!

Don't think to yourself "I'd rather get laid and party instead" which piss him off so he sells the business to someone else who then buys the business, builds it up for another 5 years, then sells it and retires

Because then you will regret not listening to your father and won't retire in your late 20's. Instead you will work for someone else for the rest of your life and kick yourself every time your boss pisses you off

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
46, after two back surgeries, I would tell me younger self to lift properly.

Top Bottom