C

Cr122

It doesn't seem like he's going to make the team at this rate.

Not playing with the first team as so on.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I had watched the Redskins-Ravens earlier today, and I have to admit that the Redskins looked decent--the starters. They moved the ball well. However, to me it looked like theh were going all out like they were against the Bills, while the Ravens were treating the game like a preseason game. McNabb had some big plays that he threw downfield, and he was successful with a few of them. However, again, the Ravens were without Ed Reed and I'm certain him or any other safety worth their salt would have easily picked those bombs off. One thing for sure, if the Redskins are going to go downfield alot, it's going to be feast and/or famine. Their running game is lacluster---Portis seems to be better as a change of pace RB, but that doesn't mean LJ is any good, because he is not. Thing is, that while the Ravens' have an overall great defense---ranked #3, they are in the bottom half of the league in pass rushing. In fact, both the team the Redskins have faced so far, are tied for #18 in sacks; and the enhxt team they face, the Jets is also tied at #18 in pass rushing. Clearly the Cowboys have a better pass rush than all three of those teams.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The more I think about it, I feel it might be better that we don't unleash Dez until the first game, let him sit out of preseason. The Redskins will have no idea on how we will utilize him.

sbk92

Reaction score
The more I think about it, I feel it might be better that we don't unleash Dez until the first game, let him sit out of preseason. The Redskins will have no idea on how we will utilize him.

Homer.

It's never a good thing for a rookie wideout to miss the preseason.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Homer.

It's never a good thing for a rookie wideout to miss the preseason.

Idiot.

Not only did Crabtree miss the entire preseason, but he missed 5 regular season games, and he came and lit up once he got going.

sbk92

Reaction score
Idiot.

Not only did Crabtree miss the entire preseason, but he missed 5 regular season games, and he came and lit up once he got going.

Yes he did. He's an elite stud. But even he would have been better off with a preseason under his belt.

If you think preseason is meaningless to a rookie receiver, you're the biggest moron I've met on these boards.

sbk92

Reaction score
Better off how? How do you know? I didn't say preseason is meaningless at all, nothing remote to it. But since your arguments are so weak, you try to create a straw argument by appending words to me that I did not say. A rookie not getting preseason reps is not the end all.

I'm saying any rookie will benefit from playing in the preseason. It's common sense. It'll help them get acclimated to playing in the NFL. It's not a good thing that Dez Bryant can't play this preseason.

sbk92

Reaction score
That Haynesworth thing is even embarrassing to me. Jesus. Anything Danny touches turns to shat.

Reaction score
That Haynesworth thing is even embarrassing to me. Jesus. Anything Danny touches turns to shat.

I can't wait until that other mastermind signing of D. Hall blows up again.

Its just a matter of time before rookie WRs toast him and middle aged QBs juke and truck him.

Reaction score
Malcolm Kelly Pulls Hamstring Again

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins receiver Malcolm Kelly pulled his left hamstring again Monday, a major setback in his bid to make the opening day roster, while Donovan McNabb and Clinton Portis remain unable to practice with sprained ankles

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Malcolm Kelly Pulls Hamstring Again

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins receiver Malcolm Kelly pulled his left hamstring again Monday, a major setback in his bid to make the opening day roster, while Donovan McNabb and Clinton Portis remain unable to practice with sprained ankles

They need to quit with this. And if those two need to rest at this stage when the regular season has not started then they have problems.

Reaction score
DeAngelo Hall will not be punked by tall female reporters
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 30, 2010 4:01 PM ET

DeAngelo Hall is not about to let a female reporter make him look short. That's why he asks Comcast Sportsnet Washington's Kelli Johnson take off her high heels when she interviews him.

Confronted on the topic by Johnson's colleague, Chick Hernandez, Hall copped to the truth.

"She was too tall. If I was 6 feet like [Carlos Rogers], I wouldn't have to do that, but I'm 5-11, so she definitely had to take them heels off for me," Hall said.

"He demands I do this every time," Johnson added.

C

Cr122

DeAngelo Hall is not about to let a female reporter make him look short. That's why he asks Comcast Sportsnet Washington's Kelli Johnson take off her high heels when she interviews him.

Confronted on the topic by Johnson's colleague, Chick Hernandez, Hall copped to the truth.

"She was too tall. If I was 6 feet like [Carlos Rogers], I wouldn't have to do that, but I'm 5-11, so she definitely had to take them heels off for me," Hall said.

lol what a dumbass.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You'll find out soon enough if it's the truth or not.

Inded. Not going to make any difference on how the Cowboys prepare for them. I'm assuming they will prepare for the Redskins with McNabb as the starter.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

Inded. Not going to make any differenc eon how the Cowboys prepare for them. I'm assuming they will prepare for the Redskins with McNabb as the starter.

Exactly, just prepare for both McNabb and Grossman, and Portis and Parker/Johnson. Or whoever they plan on starting.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

ONE F -UCKING INCH? And he's 5'10 at best.

Top Bottom