Reaction score
[video=youtube;YokRQ4iIswY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YokRQ4iIswY[/video]

This is the only thing good about the Redskins LOL

C

Cr122

Galloway opens camp as Redskins starter

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 29, 2010 8:17 PM ET
The Redskins drafted Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly two years ago to be the future of the wide receiver in position, but they reached far into the past when lining up their first team at the open of training camp on Thursday.

Joey Galloway lined up with the first team offense, while Thomas and Kelly caught passes from Rex Grossman on the second team.

This is probably motivational tactic directed at Thomas, but it's still an indictment of Thomas' abilities, as my good friend Evan Silva mentioned on Twitter today.

Galloway is 39 years old and has caught 20 combined passes over the last two years. Donovan McNabb is probably missing his talented young wideouts in Philadelphia right about now.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 29, 2010 8:17 PM ET
The Redskins drafted Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly two years ago to be the future of the wide receiver in position, but they reached far into the past when lining up their first team at the open of training camp on Thursday.

Joey Galloway lined up with the first team offense, while Thomas and Kelly caught passes from Rex Grossman on the second team.

This is probably motivational tactic directed at Thomas, but it's still an indictment of Thomas' abilities, as my good friend Evan Silva mentioned on Twitter today.

Galloway is 39 years old and has caught 20 combined passes over the last two years. Donovan McNabb is probably missing his talented young wideouts in Philadelphia right about now.

McNabb evidently does not have much faith in either of them, since he's been lobbying hard for Vincent Jackson. Now of course, Redskins' fans will deny this much like they denied McNabb had lobbied for T.O.

C

Cr122

McNabb evidently does not have much faith in either of them, since he's been lobbying hard for Vincent Jackson. Now of course, Redskins' fans will deny this much like they denied McNabb had lobbied for T.O.

Galloway is old and his days as a solid receiver are done.

He won't produce that much in Washington.

Reaction score
ESPN 980 in Washington reports that Redskins backup quarterback Colt Brennan has been released.

Of course, the Redskins acquired John Beck, who along with Rex Grossman will be Donovan McNabb's backups in Washington, at least for now.

C

Cr122

ESPN 980 in Washington reports that Redskins backup quarterback Colt Brennan has been released.

Of course, the Redskins acquired John Beck, who along with Rex Grossman will be Donovan McNabb's backups in Washington, at least for now.

Someone will definitely pick up Colt Brennan. Imagine if we did and shit canned McGee or Nichols.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it's a motivational ploy. Shanny is the new coach and he's just testing players, to see how they'll react.

C

Cr122

I think it's a motivational ploy. Shanny is the new coach and he's just testing players, to see how they'll react.

Well I guess they traded for Beck who was at Baltimore.

Maybe McNabb is only a one or two year answer.

Reaction score
This is just speculation . . . but I don't think McNabb has signed his contract extension with the Redskins, has he?

Wouldn't it be hillarious if he just played out his 1 year in Washington, and then went on to Minnesota next year?

Redskins would've given up what . . . a 2nd and a 4th for 1 year of service.

lol

C

Cr122

This is just speculation . . . but I don't think McNabb has signed his contract extension with the Redskins, has he?

Wouldn't it be hillarious if he just played out his 1 year in Washington, and then went on to Minnesota next year?

lol

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he only played one year.

Reaction score
ASHBURN, Va. -- On the seventh day, Albert Haynesworth rested again.

The fitness of the Washington Redskins defensive lineman remains unresolved one week into training camp. Haynesworth did not attempt the team's conditioning test Wednesday morning for the second straight day.

The Redskins say Haynesworth won't be allowed to practice until he passes the test. He's been hampered in recent days by a sore left knee and isn't expected to try the test again until the problem subsides.

Haynesworth's last attempt came on Monday, when he pulled up after 150 yards of sprints because of irritation in the knee.

Haynesworth is the only Redskins player required to take the test because he stayed away from the team's offseason conditioning program.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

lol

They could possibly franchise him. But then why would you pay McNabb as one of the top 5 QBs? McNabb had wanted to go to the Vikings or Cardinals.

Top Bottom