Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have to get used to this new software, to be honest, I like the version that the Zone runs and the DCC used to run, I guess it'll take a little time. Also, bear with us, this site will look better in the coming days, this is all new to me, never installed software or setup a forum. C is pretty much the guy to thank for all this, if it was me doing this the spruz site would have never been made and the VB switch would still be a distant goal. C got on the ball and pretty much got the plan in action from the start of the spruz board to where we are now.

Members are still a problem, any help that any of you could provide in getting people in here will be greatly appreciated. I don't want anyone to spam any of the other big forums, but if you have any close buddies that you trust enough not spread the word forum wide like a ******, go ahead and invite them. This site was made for the fan that doesn't like to be censored at every turn, the Admins/Mods understand that.

I'm tired, so I hope this post makes sense.

C

Cr122

I have to get used to this new software, to be honest, I like the version that the Zone runs and the DCC used to run, I guess it'll take a little time. Also, bear with us, this site will look better in the coming days, this is all new to me, never installed software or setup a forum. C is pretty much the guy to thank for all this, if it was me doing this the spruz site would have never been made and the VB switch would still be a distant goal. C got on the ball and pretty much got the plan in action from the start of the spruz board to where we are now.

Members are still a problem, any help that any of you could provide in getting people in here will be greatly appreciated. I don't want anyone to spam any of the other big forums, but if you have any close buddies that you trust enough not spread the word forum wide like a ******, go ahead and invite them. This site was made for the fan that doesn't like to be censored at every turn, the Admins/Mods understand that.

I'm tired, so I hope this post makes sense.

I think we should let guests read some, but not all. And once they see the layout they will join.

C

Cr122

Also I could add articles but there is only the one forum so far, so I don't know if you want me to, and then you can move them later?

C

Cr122

I will be hitting the sack here soon though, it's almost 4 in the morning here. lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Also I could add articles but there is only the one forum so far, so I don't know if you want me to, and then you can move them later?

Umm, maybe wait until tomorrow, I'm going to pm C what I want done with forums and see what he can do. We'll have sub-forums up tomorrow hopefully. Also, I have to find a banner and skin. I'd like something with a few players on it and also something to remember Rant by.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I'll try to recruit some people up in here.. Damn.. It's almost 4am.. lol. Let me sleep. I love posting here tho. Haha..

C

Cr122

Umm, maybe wait until tomorrow, I'm going to pm C what I want done with forums and see what he can do. We'll have sub-forums up tomorrow hopefully. Also, I have to find a banner and skin. I'd like something with a few players on it and also something to remember Rant by.

Absolutely, I'm going back to putting Rant in my sig as soon as the sig and avatar features are activated.

If I can make a suggestion with the skin, I would go old school. Sort of like the colors we have now. And use Ware and Felix in the skin because a lot of forums already have Romo and Austin and Barber in theirs. Just a suggestion.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Off to bed, have fun with with it tomorrow, I have a loooooong day ahead of me, I probably won't be around until 6 or 7 pm pst. I'll check in from my Iphone(my iphone seems to keep me logged in even when I exit the browser), but I won't be answering pm's unless they are urgent.

C

Cr122

Off to bed, have fun with with it tomorrow, I have a loooooong day ahead of me, I probably won't be around until 6 or 7 pm pst. I'll check in from my Iphone(my iphone seems to keep me logged in even when I exit the browser), but I won't be answering pm's unless they are urgent.

I just hope I can participate tomorrow. Without certain tools and power I am limited. See ya tomorrow.

Top Bottom