Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I love Jaire Alexander's suit. Looks like what Kevin Bacon wore at the end of Footloose...

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We needed so much, I can't argue too hard against it. As long as it wasn't best available TE.

Chill35

Spectator
Reaction score
If Vander Esch plays to his potential we are gonna have a mean LB corps. Cowboys should trade up in the 2nd round and get Christian Kirk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t hate the pick

But with Derwin James being so close and “almost” within reach I was hoping Jeruh would make a move for him

So it won’t surprise me at all if tomorrow we hear that we traded our second rounder and sixth for Earl Thomas

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With what? I don't think they have the ammunition to get the top level ones.

I didn’t say it would be for a top tier one

I don’t give Jeruh that much credit. But we still have 9 picks left so I fully expect Jeruh to do something to make us all smack ourselves in the forehead and curse him from our couches

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Vander Esch plays to his potential we are gonna have a mean LB corps. Cowboys should trade up in the 2nd round and get Christian Kirk

Huh? Lee is 1000 and fragile. The gimp is hopping around on one foot. This guy has a lot to prove.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rod thinks he's going to make VDE Brian Urlacher 2.0. I think Evans was a better pick. But who knows?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Huh? Lee is 1000 and fragile. The gimp is hopping around on one foot. This guy has a lot to prove.
Rod thinks he's going to make VDE Brian Urlacher 2.0. I think Evans was a better pick. But who knows?
Yeah so much for Jerry's "big splash." Right now it looks like a belly flop. Dude wasn't even in the top 20 of best available. I don't HATE the pick but sure don't love it. A slow guy who gets tied up by big guys? Just what we need. Probably could have gotten him in the 2nd round.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m sure glad we won that last meaningless game of the season vs the Eagles that pushed us back in the draft and kept us from being able to draft Derwin James who was still there at 17!

Thanks Garrett you fucktard!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m sure glad we won that last meaningless game of the season vs the Eagles that pushed us back in the draft and kept us from being able to draft Derwin James who was still there at 17!

But.... FIRST TIME TWO SEASONS IN A ROW WITH A WINNING RECORD SINCE 2009!:rofl2

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

True, but trading up to 16 probably would have only cost us a third, so no excuses for sitting on our hands.

Top Bottom