Reaction score
Espn Dallas is saying that Hardy should be sought now. It's not like Hardys rep is going to tarnish anything.

Not Hardy but they need to find another vet. Who is available?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Espn Dallas is saying that Hardy should be sought now. It's not like Hardys rep is going to tarnish anything.

Freeney is still available, and I would absolutely make that call. He had close to double digit sacks last year, IIRC.

Reaction score
Rynie also reported the bus accident was not the teams fault, before anyone else did. Guess he was trolling there too.

So far Rynie made three declarations:

1. Elliott at 4
2. Gregory failed another test
3. Bus accident not our fault.

3 for 3

But he's "trolling."

Sure..... Meanwhile keep defending the guy who's source was just playing a trick on him. Because Mario Williams is coming here and we're gonna sign Michael Huff just as soon as this lock out ends etc etc etc

Reaction score
.@Edwerderespn says Cowboys had live-in team employee who was supposed to be response for helping Randy Gregory.

---------
JFC

This team is a joke the lengths we go to to babysit and still fail players. See PacMan as well

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Props to Rynie,especially for sticking to his guns after it seemed McClain was the guy his source meant.
Plus to every single poster at the Zone who is now saying, "He(Rynie) was just trolling, this failed drug test was inevitable", please insert your heads back in your respective asses.

Reaction score
Didn't see FuzzyNietzsche over there but I did find this gem:

Rynie needs to go HAM over there.

I'd like to punch Idgit in the face. He deserves it right about now. Rather than man up, and admit he was wrong about Rynie because of his far too extreme homerism, he goes full bitch ass. Not only that, but like yimyammer said, Rynie didn't even bring it up at that shit hole.

Oh, and yeah, FuzzyDumbshit - bring your sorry ass back here, and apologize to Rynie. At least that would make you more of a man than Idgit. We know you have or will read this.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I read they had been kicking around the idea of Dwight Freeney if they got close to season opener and weren't happy with what they had here or what they saw during camp/preseason. I also thought I read though that Freeney is telling teams he doesn't really want to go through a full TC.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The 10 game suspension is set for next season, not this one according to the report I read. By then he will have failed another test and will be out for the entire season. It's time to move on from this kid! He's too stupid to be on the team

Not sure if that had been mentioned yet. I had zero desire to read every post in this thread to find out.

What are the teams repercussions for multiple substance abuse violations?

I hope they wrote something in his contract since we knew from the start that he had failed a drug test at the fucking draft!

He's going to be another failed Cowboy pick that just never panned out

Last edited:
Top Bottom