bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"I've never been prouder of this team in defeat."

#predicthostile'sresponse

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let the fucking guy run in the end zone and get the ball back with 1:35 to play...fuck you Garrett and Romo

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This one stings

I'm numb to it and fully expected another kick in the balls, this team seems to thrive when there's nothing to lose, get to nut cutting time where you can drive to win the game (LIKE YOU'VE DONE ALL DAMN GAME) and boom, choke as per usual

chalk another one up to these guys, close but no cigar

Reaction score
Fuck anyone who blames Romo for this. 500+ yards, 5 TDs and 48 points should be enough to beat anyone. Even the best QB ever.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm not all that upset.

The team played far better than I thought they would.

The defense is shit but thankfully Peyton doesn't play Dallas every week.

Romo's INT was killer but he couldn't step into the throw.

Reaction score
Fuck anyone who blames Romo for this. 500+ yards, 5 TDs and 48 points should be enough to beat anyone. Even the best QB ever.

Normally I'd agree with you. WIthout question.

But it's just another instance of Romo getting the ball late in the fourth with a chance to win and he fucks it up.

It's beyond a trend at this point.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score

You dont get it

Same mistakes at the same time throughout his career. The numbers are a fabrication

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I'll second this.

I also have no problem with the decision to try and get the stop. You get the stop, you're down 3 and get the ball. The assumption that Romo would have done something while down 3 while also basically saying he's destined to fuck it up just doesn't fly.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Pretty much. It was a brilliant game on his part.

Offensive line decided to take the last series of the game off. He had to try something. Kicking the ball back to Manning woulda gave you the same result.

Mr.Po

Reaction score

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way..

I won't cast every stone at him but this has been an all to familiar scene.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck anyone who blames Romo for this. 500+ yards, 5 TDs and 48 points should be enough to beat anyone. Even the best QB ever

Pretty much. The interception sucks but he was tripped as he threw it and he damn sure was horse collared the play before. The (lack of) defense cost us this game and coaching didn't help. Still, Romo has got to stop making these f'ing critical mistakes.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry will spin this No
Doubt

I love romo and
There are no others
Options but he is just not a big game QB. How many times has this happened

How many times this has happened under Garrett is the more appropriate question.

I don't get you people. You all thought that we would lose and guess what? We did. I'm not upset at all at losing to the Broncos because the overall effort was there. That effort would have beaten the Chiefs and the Chargers, and we'd be 4-1 right now. That's what I'm upset about. But then again, I not upset, because this is just one more step out of the door for Garrett.

Garrett's system is fucked. He was able to mask the inefficiency, simplicity, and predictability of his system with the overall talent of the Cowboys, but the players are getting older and losing a step, and simply put... teams have just figured them out.

Bruce Carter. I'm glad that we are seeing this kind of play out of him, so that we will not have to commit big money to him. So right now, we only have to worry about Dez and Smith.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Agreed, but he made that one mistake where it wasn't needed. That separates the championship QB's from the rest. He's got to win games like this to win us a SB.

Top Bottom