Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I haven't been following for quite some time now.

How long between wins for him?

Reaction score
His first win in 923 days.

I loved it. He finally got his putting on track. His approach shots and drives have been solid for a couple months already. I think he's primed for a solid run at the Master's now.

Golf is relevant once again.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Holy shit. 923 days?

How many majors does he need to be #1 all time?

Is it pretty much a forgone conclusion that this nearly 3 year drought killed any chance he had?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't been following for quite some time now.

How long between wins for him?

Since 2009, unless you count that thing late last yr when there was only 18 people in the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Holy shit. 923 days?

How many majors does he need to be #1 all time?

Is it pretty much a forgone conclusion that this nearly 3 year drought killed any chance he had?

He has 14, needs 5 to break Nicklaus' record.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
His first win in 923 days.

I loved it. He finally got his putting on track. His approach shots and drives have been solid for a couple months already. I think he's primed for a solid run at the Master's now.

Golf is relevant once again.

I am admittedly not a big Tiger fan, but he's just puring the ball on almost every swing now. Foley's done a good job with him. He's also killing the ball again, after struggling with distance for quite some time.

Reaction score
I am admittedly not a big Tiger fan, but he's just puring the ball on almost every swing now. Foley's done a good job with him. He's also killing the ball again, after struggling with distance for quite some time.

I think it comes down to him finally being healthy.

I've always enjoyed Tiger as a golfer. I used to try and watch most Micheal Jordan games and Mike Tyson fights. I have the same attitude with Tiger. He's a once in a generation type golfer and there probably will never be another for years to come, so I enjoy it when he's firing on all cylinders. Some of the shit he does out there is just as a exciting as a close football game to me.

Top Bottom