Reaction score
Alabama/LSU fans....warning-- rated R

NEW ORLEANS (WAFB) -
District Attorney Hillar Moore said "I'd try him for anything I could" after seeing a video of an LSU fan possibly being sexually assaulted by a Bama fan. Both are men.

The video appears to have been taken just after last week's BCS game wrapped up. Its sparking outrage among scores of LSU fans.

Police are now involved and the talk of criminal charges are being filed after the video was posted on the internet.

The video shows an LSU fan, apparently passed out, inside the Krystal Burger on Bourbon Street. From the street outside, you can hear chants of "roll tide."

People dressed in Alabama attire mess around with the young man, placing food containers on him and pouring water on his back. Then, one of them removes his own genitals from his shorts and climbs on the counter.

East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore does not have jurisdiction in this case since it happened in New Orleans. "He takes his genitals out and rubs them on his body and then, and actually, you see him rub them on his face; sexual battery. If this was in Baton Rouge, I'd try to find him and try him for anything I could try him," said Moore.

The video is longer than four minutes, and during that time, no employees of the restaurant are seen trying to stop any of it.

Longtime LSU fans Kayla and Sean Nelson saw the video. They do not know the LSU fan but say they are appalled. "The whole deal...them putting trash on him, yelling at him, messing with him, pouring water on him, then pulls his stuff out his pants put it on him…that's just that's horrible," said Sean Nelson.

"This is horrible. They may have won the game, but right there makes them losers in my book." says Kayla Nelson.

New Orleans Police say they have not received any complaints but they are investigating the video. D.A. Moore says he has commissioned his investigators to search for the suspect via the internet.

He says the Orleans Parish District Attorney's office has enough just on this video to charge the man in red.

"That's pretty disgusting. First of all, at the least it's a simple battery. They are a touching him without his consent," said Moore.

9News contacted Krystal's corporate office, and they said:

"We are appalled that this despicable incident would ever occur and this has never before happened in our restaurants.

One of our employees notified our manager who took action and dispersed the crowd."

-Krystal Restaurant

Reaction score
I bet the cops feel like they *have* to do something since the story has blown up so big now. Stupid cops.

Reaction score
~See's "sexually assaulted" in thread title. clicks link, spits on palm, and unzips fly~

~Reads rest of thread title, clicks back buttom, wipes palm on pants, zips up fly~

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In the immortal words of Nikki sixx when speaking to some police after being arrested.

"if my balls were on your chin, where would my dick be"

Top Bottom