Reaction score
I Don't c how dallas would have any type of players that orlando would want or draft picks the only way this would happen If they got a third team involved. My bet is Howard goes 2 the lakers for a Bynum swap with a whole bunch of contract fillers

Reaction score
I will quit watching NBA if magic accepts a Rodrigue Beoubois package over what the nets could offer or even the lakers lol

Reaction score
Roddy and a couple draft picks. Plus, we have Terry's expiring contract and the ability to take on Turkoglu's awful deal. It's gonna happen, ladies. Then everyone is gonna PM me and be like..."wow ur awesome". And I'll an instant internet legend outside the state of Arizona.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Roddy and a couple draft picks. Plus, we have Terry's expiring contract and the ability to take on Turkoglu's awful deal. It's gonna happen, ladies. Then everyone is gonna PM me and be like..."wow ur awesome". And I'll an instant internet legend outside the state of Arizona.

lol

C

Cr122

The Lakers would be sweet. Kobe and Howard on the same team would be epic win.

Reaction score
OH there's plenty of Howard to Mavs info available online now. It's essentially why we just let both Chandler and Butler walk away. It will likely end up being D Will and Howard to the Mavs since we're clearing space, but I definitely think Howard is coming here. Particularly if these tampering charges against the Nets lead to them losing the rights to trade for him (which it should).

C

Cr122

A lot of sources now are saying Howard will be traded to the Nets or Lakers. Odom is now a Maverick so I doubt they are pursuing Howard still.

All the Lakers have to do is beat the Nets offer which I think they can do.

Top Bottom