Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You guys wanted it, now you've got it. Spek for everyone. All I ask is that you all pos spek me once a day, first person to neg spek me is outta here faster than they can blink an eye.

Try me.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You guys wanted it, now you've got it. Spek for everyone. All I ask is that you all pos spek me once a day, first person to neg spek me is outta here faster than they can blink an eye.

Try me.

You just got neg'd. Where's the stars/pts? lol..
Test spek me! :)

Edit: Nvm, I see it. I see yours is disabled?

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not sure about the stars/points, I'm surprised I found this. We'll see if we can't get that up tomorrow. Vbookie is actually an add on that I could install if enough people ask for it. Not exactly sure yet how difficult it would be, I know I need a stand alone in order for the point system to reach it's full potential.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
^ Should we add it? Did you guys like that feature at CF? :)
Maybe we should do a vote?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Internet respect. Important to those who get no respect in real life.

I have usually found that the people who say something like this cant get respect period, whether it be in real life or the internet..................im just sayin.

sbk92

Reaction score
I feel bad. I think Sheik did this because of my sarcastic comment about vbookie and spek.

I don't care either way. I think it's funny to see someone give you negative spek when you're in a debate with them. I almost soiled myself when that happened at Cowboys-Forum.

Shat. That'll teach me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I feel bad. I think Sheik did this because of my sarcastic comment about vbookie and spek.

I don't care either way. I think it's funny to see someone give you negative spek when you're in a debate with them. I almost soiled myself when that happened at Cowboys-Forum.

Shat. That'll teach me.

i agree......................you should feel bad, you started this whole mess, bad sbk no donut for you, but seriously, i have been negged for the dumbest shit in the past
and because of it i refuse to neg spek, a just on principle sort of thing.

sbk92

Reaction score
i agree......................you should feel bad, you started this whole mess, bad sbk no donut for you, but seriously, i have been negged for the dumbest shit in the past
and because of it i refuse to neg spek, a just on principle sort of thing.

I've only ever neg speked the guy who did that to me. Blindfaith was the one. He doesn't like me from a previous board.

That's the thing. I'm surprised that feature doesn't cause more ill will from members.

Reaction score
I have usually found that the people who say something like this cant get respect period, whether it be in real life or the internet..................im just sayin.

That hurt bro . . .

You must be trying to get back at me because I took a shat on spruiz baby.

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the whole spek thing . . .

Is it the more green dots you have, the more internet cool you are?

I'm seriously considering updating my resume if my spek gets high enough.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Shat. That'll teach me.

Don't feel bad, I kinda figured you were messing with me, especially after the mention of a substitute for the spek system. I had thought that the spek system(actually called a point system) was an add on for the higher package of VB, once I figured out its an option that is easily turned on I figured why not.

vbookie is a different story, I would actually have to go into smart FTP/word pad and add script.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the whole spek thing . . .

Is it the more green dots you have, the more internet cool you are?

I'm seriously considering updating my resume if my spek gets high enough.

I have a lot of spek to give.

Top Bottom