Reaction score
Was just wondering how people feel about the NBA's lock out they have already cancelled all of preseason and the first 2 weeks of the regular season...

That being said I am a trailblazers fan so it doesnt really bug me as much due 2
Brandon Roy and Greg oden's knee problems . So hopefully the lockout is like the 1999 year and they start In January so it can give some of my trailblazers time 2 heel up lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It would be funny if the NBA just went away.

It kinda did when Michael Jordan was finished.

Reaction score
The bad thing for the NBA is that they had the momentum of an excellent season and post season last year. All the drama with the heat, both the Lakers and Celtics being relevant, Rose blowing up, and the Mavs ultimately winning the NBA title was a great way to lead into the next season. Terrible timing, but I don't think it will be missed that much. It will give me a chance to better follow college hoops instead.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly wouldnt hurt my feelings if it never came back. NBA hasnt been worth a shit since the early 90's anyway IMO, and it will never hit he highs that it did in the 80's, when it was a great product.

Reaction score
yall gotta be old lmao off just playing around though.. college hoops is better but i still love me some nba specially during the playoffs doesnt get any better then that imo.

Reaction score
Who gives a shit? Until they start losing games in February, they can still have a season. The season is too long, and more than half the league gets in the playoffs anyway. The playoffs are all that matter.

Reaction score
Yeah, a large part of the reason why I've never gotten into baseball or basketball is the amount of games.

In the NFL, every game matters. But when you play 82 or 162 games, whats the point in wasting three + hours on watching a game that really has little individual impact on the season?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If they miss most or all of the season it's not going to be missed by a lot of people. Football has more people who are fans of college and/or pro seperatly; a lot of basketball fans tend to lean more towards watching just one or the other. If some NBA fans are forced to get their basketball just from college, they might not come back.

Cythim

Reaction score
If they miss most or all of the season it's not going to be missed by a lot of people. Football has more people who are fans of college and/or pro seperatly; a lot of basketball fans tend to lean more towards watching just one or the other. If some NBA fans are forced to get their basketball just from college, they might not come back.

I don't usually get into basketball until March Madness and then the NBA playoffs. I don't care much for the regular season of either but the post-season is always fun.

Top Bottom