dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Every yr it gets worse with the TV schedule. So what do they do for opening weekend this yr?

They put LSU/Oregon on ABC at 8pm EST, and Georgia/Boise St on ESPN at- you guessed it, 8pm EST. Two best games of opening weekend (by far, not even remotely close) and they are on TV at the exact same time.

Used to be an awesome product, but between all the ridiculous NCAA rulings, the BS/BCS, all the teams running that garbage spread offense and the retarded TV scheduling, it just sux now.

Reaction score
I hear ya, I've noticed this for years. But the nature of college is that you don't know what game will end up being the must-watch going in.

And why aren't they already playing right now? Get some games their own stage this week

Cythim

Reaction score
One game will be a blowout, so two games at once keeps you watching one of their networks when the blowout occurs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Whats with so many teams adopting uniforms that look like cloth versions of shit?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These Maryland uniforms are as bad as they get. Yes, they will be talked about so the school gets some pub, but they are awful.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
These Maryland uniforms are as bad as they get. Yes, they will be talked about so the school gets some pub, but they are awful.

The uni's are semi ok to me, it's the double sided helmet that's an eye sore much less the disco shoes their wearing. I get the whole state flag thing but it's a little much to drape the whole uniform in it. I believe they said the founder of Under Armour was a Maryland grad. If thats' the case this program will have more uniforms than Oregon in a short period of time.

Seems every team is doing this to open a year in primetime. 99% of the uni's are gaudy as hell. If there is a debate about playing players, stop producing these crayola messes and just give each athlete a fraction of what it costs to produce them.

Top Bottom