Reaction score
I'm splitting up the News & Politics forum, so you'll have a News forum and a Politics forum, respectively.

Please post all news related items in the aptly named News forum. And please post all articles shitting on that hack Obama in the Political Forum.

Also, the Random & Off Topic forums are being combined to eliminate redundancy.

If you have any questions or concerns, write them down on a piece of paper and set it on fire.

Reaction score
I also moved a few forums in the Sidelines around.

That's me keeping you 'tards on your toes.

First person to PM me with a "WHAR DA MEMBURS ZONE!" gets a throat punch.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd like to buy the VB suite software and get a homepage. That'd be cool if there was someone here that would write articles about stuff.

Reaction score
I'd like to buy the VB suite software and get a homepage. That'd be cool if there was someone here that would write articles about stuff.

We did that at CowboysCentral and DCT.

My advice? Save your money.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
We did that at CowboysCentral and DCT.

My advice? Save your money.

I agree. That didn't work out too well for us at either spot... How about the poster of the month shit?? lol

And about time you merged the random and off-topic forums. News and Political though, really?

Reaction score
Lets do a "Guess the forum member's groin" contest. We each send in a pick of our crotch, and whomever gets the most right wins.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lets do a "Guess the forum member's groin" contest. We each send in a pick of our crotch, and whomever gets the most right wins.

Does the forum have a super zoom function? Otherwise, Sheik's pic would be a waste of time.

If sbk was still here he could just send in a pic of the back of cr122's head.

Top Bottom