SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
With the shortened NFL free-agency period overlapping baseball's trade deadline, there has been a lot of player movement recently. Here are the most notable new deals:

Tarvaris Jackson: Seattle Seahawks have signed Jackson to a two-year, 196-interception deal

Plaxico Burress: Just as he signed his contract with the Jets, three loaded handguns fell out of his pants, hit the floor, and went off

Carlos Beltran: Finally has a chance to win a World Series in a Mets uniform if he wears it underneath his new Giants uniform

Vince Young: Will back up Michael Vick in Philadelphia in what will either be a sports psychologist's nightmare or a sports psychologist's dream come true

Curt Schilling: Retired more than two years ago, but his stupid fucking mouth is still moving like something important just happened to him

Reggie Bush: Adds new dimension to Dolphins' running-around-then-spinning-then-turning-to-the-weak-side-then-being-tackled-for-a-5-yard-loss game

Kevin Kolb: Cardinals brass hoping to recapture the magic of the Josh McCown era

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yeah. Not to hot. I much prefer www.sportspickle.com for my sports satire.

I like them,and http://realfakesports.com/.

Only problem with both sites is slow posting of new stuff.

My favorite was a site called The Brushback.Guy used to update every Wednesday,was pretty funny.
Slowly over time,though he quit updating regularly,and started posting on Facebook.
Nowhere near as good or funny.

Reaction score
I like them,and http://realfakesports.com/.

Only problem with both sites is slow posting of new stuff.

My favorite was a site called The Brushback.Guy used to update every Wednesday,was pretty funny.
Slowly over time,though he quit updating regularly,and started posting on Facebook.
Nowhere near as good or funny.

yeah, slow updates sucks. Sportspickle will have some weeks where they update like crazy, then a week with near nothing.

Top Bottom