CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hello, Canada180 told me about this place. And if you guys need help with a look feel free to ask. I design entire skins especially for Cowboy websites. For reference you can look at dallascowboyfansunited.com. Its a ghost town but it still has the look i designed for the site.

Latinmind

Right now theres no admins on but if ur interested just pm me and ill read it when i log back in or email me and i can get back to u faster jjimenezjr09@gmail.com

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hello, Canada180 told me about this place. And if you guys need help with a look feel free to ask. I design entire skins especially for Cowboy websites. For reference you can look at dallascowboyfansunited.com. Its a ghost town but it still has the look i designed for the site.

Latinmind

Right now theres no admins on but if ur interested just pm me and ill read it when i log back in or email me and i can get back to u faster jjimenezjr09@gmail.com

I'm familiar with your work, and DCFU's design. I am a fan.

I would be interested in working with you on some designs in the near future. I'll pm you soon.

sbk92

Reaction score
This place needs a new look.

Even the banner, which I once liked, has gotten stale. I love the Romo pic but the rest I'd change.

sbk92

Reaction score
Just please always have an option for a light look. I can't be reading a dark board with white font. Makes my eyes go batty.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I usually make a light and dark skin. I love a darker skin, but i know alot of people have eye troubles lol so i make a light too

Cythim

Reaction score
Can you fix the mobile skin as well? And make it so I do not have to reload the homepage when I first open it. I get an error (error loading page) if I try to open one of the forums without reloading first when I'm on my phone.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
New look would be cool.

Might I suggest a Stephen Bowen oriented banner?

That'd be tits.

I'd like to look into having multiple banners that go with one skin. maybe give members the option of changing the banner to fit their preference of player. More than 3 players in a banner is crowding, imo.

While I loved out banner at first, it's a little plain and dull. Like sbk, I really like the artwork on the Romo, but if you look at his facemask, you can see background from where the picture was cropped from, it' white when it should be the same color as the banner background.

sbk92

Reaction score
Like sbk, I really like the artwork on the Romo, but if you look at his facemask, you can see background from where the picture was cropped from, it' white when it should be the same color as the banner background.

I never noticed that before.

sbk92

Reaction score
No offense but that new banner is making the site skin look really generic.

Top Bottom